Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,500 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

ROB47 running with 274 days

17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Rob! 9 months!!! WOW! Has it really been that long?!?! (Starting to feel a bit "old" here!) Congrats my friend. Awesome job. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 386 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,660 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1594.18 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 577 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Many congratulations Rob, yours has been a very "human" quit with ups and downs that we all share if we are honest and not preoccupied with bigging ourselves up about our positive attitude!!! Hope you have a brilliant reward lined up, best regards, Lilly :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 191 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,749 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �955 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
  • Quit Meter

$295,145.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5381 Hours: 13

Minutes: 56 Seconds: 19

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So happy for your success Rob. Keep it going! CONGRATS! Fondly, Free [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/waytogo-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 190 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,720 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $760 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
  • Quit Meter

$54,488.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5954 Hours: 13

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 14

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rob, Congratulations on 9 months! We are so proud of you and hope you'll take the time to celebrate! Danielle ____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Rob Congratultions! Keep up the great work! [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/kkcamaro/woohoo.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 293 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,401 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $879 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 506 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well...thanks to all. Really, especially you Phillip.. frankly I'm surprised I'm much of an influence on anyone since I'll be the first to admit this quit has been, and still is, a tough one. And you're right, Lilly...I see no point in making it seem like a pretty thing....addictions aren't very glamorous unless you can afford the Betty Ford Clinic or some such nonsense. Pam- you had me worried a bit, but I'm glad you're hangin in there too despite it all. I swear if Lady is bs-ing me about the year or so thing, there will be hell to pay!!! Anyway, in spite of it all, I am still quit. Maybe I'm not the most optimistic of people on this site, but there really is no point in smoking anymore, is there? Good to see you back here, Penguin! And Missy- I'm past middle aged....although it would prove that God has a sense of humor by making me hang around torturing people for 94 years! :eg: Take care, all and just don't smoke. So simple, and yet so tough. How truly like life. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 273 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,947 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2457 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Rob thats nine months. WOOHOO! I know you are shy and I could not resist jumping in here to congratulate you and wish you a fantastic day. I also want to step up and thank you. You have been a true and steadfast quit buddy. You have been right alongside every step of the way. Thanks. You will never know how important your presense has been to my keeping quit. So right here I will tell you that you have been instrumental in helping me to maintain my commitment to not smoke. Knowing that you are right there and that you are travelling along one day behind me has honed my determination and sharpened my will to stay true to the quitting path. One day at a time, not one puff ever because we are always one puff away from two packs a day. So enough about me. I hope you are celebrating and enjoying your freedom. Peace to you and congratulations, one more time. My hat is off to you for keeping the quit and not smoking for nine huge months. Cheers Thanks again Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 274 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,859 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2192 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:eg: WOW Lilly OH THE HUMANITY!!! :eg: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 274 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,867 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2192 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LMBO Rob! [quote] I swear if Lady is bs-ing me about the year or so thing, there will be hell to pay!!! [/quote] I promise and I'll prove it. In just a couple of weeks I will reach that magical "a year to a year in a half" mark. You have been around for 9 months of that. If you look back through the archives, I believe you will find that I hardly whine at all anymore :p and... when is the last time you heard me say anything about craving? :quest: :confuse: It has been a while. I am confident in my quit now and I can honestly say, I think I'm finally over quitting. :8|: I don't know exactly when it happened, it just did ;p I don't ever want to do that again. :8o: Congratulations on 9 months! You are doing great. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 505 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,118 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1767.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 1306 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW! Congratulations Rob. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 70 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $34.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
  • Quit Meter

$330,335.93

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6025 Hours: 14

Minutes: 2 Seconds: 33

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: