Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Depression Community

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.764 posts in 47.064 threads.

160,976 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Skyee, JOH34, TCT3, Velda, Conroy

1 year for BFS

17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Butterfly...you have obviously had a big impact on so many of us in this room...It looks like everybody is celebrating your big year! Thanks for sharing your "RAMBLINGS"....I read them all! Those rewards so great! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 977 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What an accomplishment, Pam! One year. You should be as proud of yourself as we are of you! Always look forward to your posts. Keep that wonderful quit going. Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 415 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $117 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you so much Jan and Windy for your support! I am deeply touched by both of your sentiments. Thank you so much! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 366 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,172 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1511.58 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
Thank you Lilly, Lady and Sparky! Thank you everybody for making this one of the most special times in my life! :) Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 366 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,165 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1511.58 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
Flatlander, I am so touched that you said that! I too used to seek out your posts because there weren't too many people who quit near me, but you were probably the closest in time to when I quit and I also really liked your posts! Thank you so much! So glad I got to travel this road with you! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 366 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,169 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1511.58 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
Well folks, I finally made it! It took me well over a year to get to... well, a year... but I finally made it!!! As a kid, whenever my father didn't know where he was going, he wasn't lost... he was taking the scenic route. I remember thinking more than once as a kid, "BOY! This is a pretty ugly scenic route!!!" Well, I guess I took the scenic route to get here, and oh was it a very bumpy and twisty road full of lots of hills and valleys, but I made it all the same... so no matter how long it took, all that matters is that I'm here, right? I'm finally here! Today, I added yet another reward to the list. I wasn't going to spend any money on a reward, but I just HAD to go out and buy a CD that I've been wanting for over 3 months now! I bought it and it's even better than I thought it would be! It turned out to be a GREAT reward! So now, the list is... Manicure and Pedicure (that I'm doing myself) "ME" necklace (see the other congrats thread for pictures) Party tonight CD Cup Cakes you can't have a birthday party without cup cakes and this IS my first birthday of my new, healthy self!!! I think that's turned out to be a pretty good list and I'm enjoying every single one of them! This day has just been so great so far! I can't quit smiling! :) :) :) :) Thank you everyone for making this day absolutely spectacular! I couldn't have wished for a better one year anniversary day!!! Thank you Dutch for starting this for me. That is an absolutely beautiful picture. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ParrotLady, thank you for your support. I am so glad that I have been able to help you. I'm sure that you will help many on this road as well. Oinkoink2U, I'm so glad you came in here to say hi! Thanks so much! We miss you around here! Check in more often, k? no more cig, thanks a lot for your support! Chickstarr, you haven't missed the party - it's still going on! Come on over and join in the fun! Everyone is welcome! Phillip, thank you, my friend! Shevie, thanks again! Bugg, thank you for all of the support you've given to me over the past year and a half (almost). I appreciate it more than you know! Walkingeagle and Attaboy, thanks for stopping by to say congrats! I wish I had been here when you two f
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BFS- That is an outstanding achievement! What a gal! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 51 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,581 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $408 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 577 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Let's have them all at the top because it's a TOP achievement BFS, many congratulations, best regards, Lilly :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 170 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,123 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �850 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
  • Quit Meter

$296,010.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5397 Hours: 10

Minutes: 42 Seconds: 3

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/congra456.gif[/IMG] You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! Fondly, Free [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 169 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,085 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $676 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
  • Quit Meter

$54,648.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5972 Hours: 2

Minutes: 58 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations BFS! We are so proud to see you reach this milestone! You've come a long way in the past year and we are so happy to celebrate this achievement with you! Danielle _________________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: