Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,554 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

ONE YEAR FOR LADY

17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Smogslifting your post made me cry, what a nice a nice thing to write! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 463 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �135 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
CONGRATULATIONS LADY!!! I have only been here for a few weeks, yet I can see how you take the time to help many! I wont be around tomorrow to say congratulations, so i will say it today. ONE YEAR TODAY WELL DONE! And thank you! x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 463 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �135 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
This thread certainly made me cry, and the one from the guy who got to the top of the mountain is something I will NEVER forget! WOW Thank you lady. your name fits you well you are such a lady and you give so much time for newcomers, not just me but for many many people. So not just YOU have quit... but you have helped MANY who I am sure will post on this thread. This is why this thread is special, as are you... Thank you seems to be too short a word... when you know what is behind the meaning of the person. I have watched you help me and many others... in just TWO WEEKS, I cannot even begin to comprehend who you have helped in the last year. Thank you. You are a very special lady x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 469 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �135 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 394 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LADY I have not been here very long but i think you had time even for me in one of my posts! Actually a few .. Thanks.. I wish i was where you are now, your inspiration keep me going .. did you struggle in the beginning?? ann DS>> CONGRATS!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,096 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $381.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 46 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well done lady you have inspired me way to go :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 530 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �124.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/GJ-Congratulations02.gif[/IMG] Strut those stats Lady! Look at what you have accomplished! Awesome! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,484 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $196 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
  • Quit Meter

$54,504.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5956 Hours: 7

Minutes: 56 Seconds: 22

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, Come back to the beach for one day only - Mr Ed will cook a lovely meal for you! Congratulations! Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 137 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,128 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1027.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Woohoo! YAY Lady! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 932 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $207 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/Eve144/LadyBdayCake.gif[/IMG] Whew! I finally made it, I wouldn't miss your Bday lady! (The cake took a little while to make ;) Happy Happy 1 year of freedom to you!!! :) When I thought about what I would post here to you I just keep getting this image in my mind of a good freind who is always there for you through thick and thin, and that if ever I needed to come and post on a crave or needed help here, through the countless responses I receive you are always on top and usually one of the first to extend their hand. You have no idea what a comforting thought that is at 3am when I can't sleep and I think about going online and posting, and then fighting with myself about how I have to get up so early. Just the thought of your words and 'what would Lady say to me' has given me that silent wisdom in the wee hours of my craves. I think of you and your guidance often and what you would say to me to get me thinking straight again and it ALWAYS helps. Thank you Lady for all that you do, I hope you know and feel how much you mean to everyone and how loved you are! For the Blessing that you are, Eve [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 676 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $252 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, Congrats!! This is so HUGE and I know how proud you are. Just like everyone else, I'm so glad you are here and I get a lot of my strength from you. Reward yourself because you sure deserve it. Shamrock Alley [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 92 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,203 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $363.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30

Reading this thread: