Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

dont give up quiting

18 years ago 0 103 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh Blues....Thank You.....just what I needed to hear! That this CAN be done and be a long term thing. Everytime I have a craving, I just say, "well, U might as well smoke, U are going to start again eventually, anyway!" Bless You. PAT [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 846 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $224 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
18 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, Blues!! thats fantastic! It's great to know that it is possible to go long term and be that happy about it! Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you've given yourself lots of good rewards, because you deserve them! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 442 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $116 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi everbody just to let use know im smoke free 3 years 109 days the first year was the hardest now i rarely think of them and have to say im so glad i never gave in to taking one puff i tried about 6 times to quit i put on about a stone but lernt to live with the extra lbs in fact i look healtier with the weight, anybody who is quiting dont be to hard on thmselfs about what they eat u can allways walk and lose the lbs, another thing is to use maybe pacthes or gum to get u over the first couple of weaks and just remember that u will have good days and bad days but just be prepared and stick with the web site :)good look all
  • Quit Meter

$227,140.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5957 Hours: 9

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 38

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
keep up the good work think how heathy your feeling pat, and what u can treat yourself to out off your smoke money
  • Quit Meter

$227,140.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5957 Hours: 9

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 38

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Blues, Thank you for sharing your story and checking in with us. Congratulations on a great achievement and know that your experiences can help many members continue their quits! Kudos, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: