Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

She is Six Months Quit

18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
All these accolades are well deserved, thanks for being so supportive to us all. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 187 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �37.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
18 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations! Hope you have a big reward ready for yourself!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 336 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOOOHOOOO!!!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 50 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,362 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $185 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
18 years ago 0 228 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats N2k!!! that's awesome your da bomb!!! :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 50 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,521 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $325 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Knock Knock. Who's There? N2K N2K who? I don't know her well , but I love her way(s)! [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/happy-birthday4.gif[/IMG] 6 Months is awesome, and so is your sense of humor! [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 50 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,213 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $415 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/thcongratsrainbow.gif[/IMG] Fantastic on 6 months Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 188 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $32.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
congrats n2k you made it!!!!! sob sob sob gonna miss you on the beach :( :blush: love ya jan xxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/13/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,259 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �513.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
18 years ago 0 148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A job very well done N2K! Congrats to you! ________________________________________________________ The key to a successful quit is staying true to yourself. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/16/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 157 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,889 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1036.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
18 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[b]CONGRATULATIONS N2K ON YOU BIG 6 MONTHS!!!![ Keep up the good work. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/25/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 180 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,613 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $720 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
18 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow! How many of these do I get? Y'all forgot 2coordinate huh?~lol Lady, that is a very special compliment. [u]Thank you[/u] *hugz~not goN 2cry! not goN2 cry!* Hummy~lol I KNOW...I'm surprised you guys didn't run out of good things to say :8o: (lol~j/k) Hey duckman. It's great to see you! Where ya been? I see you haven't changed ;) I'm glad. You are someone who can speak from experience on the 2nd hand stuff. I've missed ya. Listen 2me now~We want to celebrate YOUR 6 months...so be here! :) bogbott!! Girl I will crash ANY party. :p No need to miss me I'll come see U. Just keep up the good work and come visit the 6-12 too :) *hug* bfs~ you have your special smiley butterfly on display ...ahhhh that's sooooo sweet! Thank you! I'll get over to the beach asap to officially pass you the tiki torch ;p U have made my journey a lot of fun! t/y Cuddles, I expect to celebrate your 100 in 90 more days! Keep cookN with heat :) kitty~ right on! Thank U! ladybugg, I'll always appreciate you for 'that email' you sent me that time. You are a woman of character and compassion. *lovethembugghuggs* G-man Joe :) My drill sargeant, my spell checker ;), my teacher, my friend. I wrote a 6 month 'thing' that I will post later. You'll see plenty of your 'teaching' in it. I wonder how many of us you have helped? t/y Joe. (for it all) Sweet Casey :) You are the only mod to have never deleted me (I think? :confuse: :p ) On second thought you probably have NEEDED to do it at some point~lol Thank you for saying that and putting up with me. I sincerely appreciate you! NSA~yes I do. I'm going to a bed and breakfast this weekend and I made myself a new signature for the SSC for my 6 months anni. T/Y!! *one eyebrow raised* Shevie? Where did you find a smiley with a trophy? *heh heh* I like it :) Thank you for being my mentor. My comfort and my rock on the shakey days....that means U rock! ;) lol~[color=red]redrosie![/color] You are terrific! I'm so glad you are here. It's seems to me like you have been with us all along. You are the witty one ;) [size=1]Mc..bumpin me up to get more replies eh? That's a friend boys a girls (more on your thread)[/size] Sweetpea~ A true blue FAF! (the sweetest of us all) WE are getN er

Reading this thread: