Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,559 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Nicodemon never goes away

10 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great to see all you have left smoking for so many days and keeping the pace, I am relatively new with just 40 Non Smoking days.

At times I get triggers for cheating to have few puffs or a cig. had been holding to the temptations till now.

Do you also face similar pull for smoking and if yes how had you avoided it  

• Quit Meter

$2,199.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 119 Hours: 12

Minutes: 30 Seconds: 17

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DebsoFlo - You are just doing awesome too ;) What lovely word of support you offer with your cyber TLC.  I agree with breather - excellent for you/us!  and that pup is darling!
Oh Roses! Yes I KNEW you had over 500 days to your healthy quit; I didn't get you mixed up with anyone - How could that happen?? You are Roses  after all!   But I was in a hurry when I posted that msg   - I got the 150 mixed up with 501.  (Your counter was down but I knew it was over 500, so was trying to be clever and add the 1).  You have come so far and have been a huge inspiration for me Red.  I know we quit smoking at different times, but I felt like we paralleled a lot through our health concerns and I thank you deeply for your strength and kind words of support over the past 500 ++ days you have been a part of SSC.  I am so glad you are still here and that you didn't smoke today!  I stuck with my NOPE pledge today too.
10 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Roses Yay for you for not smoking today ! DebSoFlo , your puppy is just too darn cute. Aaaaawwwwwww. breather
10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My Pledge to myself..

Even though I have craving..

I did not smoke yesterday and I will not smoke today!

Red
D 513-4
Thanks Vincenza for your support and advice as always..
I am doing fine and taking it one day at a time will all things now...

Red..

512-4
Deb, Thanks for your support..All is well..and just like you, I will not smoke today..

Red

512-4
Thanks Breather,  I can not thinks of a better person to have in my corner..
Thanks for being here.

Red
512-4
Thanks Eyja.  Still smoke free and going strong..and that's 512 - 4 instead of 150 days..
You must of mixed me up with someone else, the mind does play tricks on us sometimes
and I took down my counter until I decided what to do about it. So I will leave it up and everyone
can minus 4 off the total if it bothers them..I see no need to restart my counter. I have had no withdrawal from
this slip. It's like it never happened..

Not to worry.

Red,
512 days - 4....
Hey Roses I am so glad you made it through today smoke free!  Good for you!  Don't forget all those many smoke free healthy days you've maintained for nearly 150 days! Your body has had that excellent breather all this time and you have learned sooo much!  It's great that you have found this awareness and are forging ahead one day at a time!  That is all you can do - and you did it today!  I'm proud of you Roses!  

Reading this thread: