Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

stressed

11 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Sparky, 

There are definitely days that are harder than others, you are right about that! As your fellow members have said, hang in there! Stay strong, keep distracting yourself and know that we are rooting for you!

Have you thought about planning a reward for your next milestone?

Samantha, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Your are so right Nonic.  I have traveled this road way to many times and now it my time.  I took the Serenity Prayer and applied it to my situation and little self talk took care of the matter.  All is good now.  Thank you for being still here to guide all along.  I have missed my friends. 

Keep the Quit
Sparky 
11 years ago 0 880 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky

You know as well as I do that there is never a reason to turn back...Stress comes and goes but once we let cigarettes back in our lives they just make themselves at home.  You have struggled way to hard to come to this point to let a transient situation take you down.  Keep the oxygen flowing until you feel comfortable enough to apply reason and logic to the thing that is causing the stress. A cigarette is not going to work this out for you... I know that you can do it and more importantly you know you can do it... 

stay well

nonic
  • Quit Meter

$66,486.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1302 Hours: 2

Minutes: 26 Seconds: 44

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Jazz so good to "see" you!!  I took some action still need to do one more thing, but not as stressed as before.  So not worth it.  I guess if you want something done, do it LOL

Keep the Quit
Sparky 
11 years ago 0 802 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sparky.  I like your last line - it's not worth losing the quit.  Hang in there - go for another walk on the treadmill if you have to - just don't smoke!
I am having a stressful day  I'm not going to smoke, but darn there are days that just happen.  So I have walked the treadmill and did some yoga stretches and now I am posting.  What is going on requires action and confrontation.  I just need to take deep breaths and give it some time and know deep down this is the right thing to to.  Anyway what is going on is not worth  losing my quit .

Keep the Quit
Sparky 

Reading this thread: