Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,785 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA

aarrrghhhh

18 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks everyone for being so supportive....cravings are still there..but knowing I have help when I need it...makes it a little easier to live with...thanks again Melody :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 118 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
18 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
wow...tonight is so hard...I feel really anxious..my mood is a little better, I'm not sitting around waiting to start a fight with my husband... but the cravings are really bad tonight...I keep checking my quit meter. It sort of keeps reminding me that I quit...lol Just felt like screaming...thanks for listening to me. :confuse: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 98 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $12 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
18 years ago 0 25 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i know what it feels like just when i think its gettin easier the cravings seem to come back harder
18 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
If it helps, I used to imagine all the empty packs piled up on the floor if I'd smoked all those cigars that the quit meter shows! It's a pretty big pile now! brent [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 393 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �280 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Brown, We're here to listen anytime. Feel free to scream at us... we don't mind one bit! :) You're in Hell week, and it's named that for a very good reason, as you are discovering. The good news is that you are one day closer to never feeling like this again! Just keep your quit and you'll be SO glad you did. Yell, kick, scream, cry... whatever you have to do... just don't smoke. Congratulations on 4 days! Crave the Quit! Butterfly [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/littlebutterfly.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 95 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,399 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $313.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
18 years ago 0 135 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Browneyesblue and CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR QUIT!!!!!!! The decision is the great big step and now you are on the path to a healthier lifestyle. Good for you. If you scream you are going to be exercising your lungs and that is a good thing....they need to get rid of all that poison you've been giving them. Think positive and remember one puff can be your downfall so please remember our saying of Not One Puff Ever...N.O.P.E. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 289 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,647 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1098.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
18 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
it is tough, and sometimes you DO feel like screaming....so go right ahead....scream at the demon that is nagging you.....yell about how you will NOT let him run things!! Get mad as hell and remain determined to WIN this battle over him. Picture him wallowing on the floor, yelling and whining, pitching a real hissy fit.....now picture yourself kicking him out the door and SLAMming it behind him. Get on with something else and keep him to your back! He can't win, unless YOU let him. hang tough and kick his butt! katy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2002 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1489 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 59,598 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $8189.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 194 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
  • Quit Meter

$159,134.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5349 Hours: 2

Minutes: 58 Seconds: 52

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Brown, This is normal so hang tight and distract yourself :) Use your coping mechanisms to keep you on track and focused. Let us know how you did, Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: