Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

New Community Feature: Turn Quit Meter on/off (show / not show on posts)

4 years ago 0 11210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Timbo,

You make a great point. I, for one, want to hide my quit meter as I have had a weird relationship with smoking. I currently do not smoke cigarettes, but I have casually smoked in the past. I decided to quit completely years ago, because I was a casual smoker, I do not feel the need to list my quit date. I also want to focus on supporting other members and not my personal experience with smoking.

As for other members, I know many people who come here have not quit smoking yet, and therefore do not have a date to share. Lastly, we sometimes have family members or loved ones posting who do not smoke and have never smoked. So, this is our rational for giving members the option to remove the function. I do agree with you though, I want to celebrate everyone's quit date if they are wanting to celebrate as well.

Ashley

4 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Humm... That's an odd feature to request. I would think that people would be PROUD of how long they have been a quitter and would want to share it with the world. Even being quit for just 2 days is a great accomplishment! Takes all kinds I guess. I'm proud of my stats, it's been 2149 days since one of those nasty sticks touched my lips and I'll NEVER smoke again! Everyone can quit, it just takes perseverance and the right mind set.

🚭

• Quit Meter

$22,996.05

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 765 Hours: 7

Minutes: 4 Seconds: 38

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

4 years ago 0 47 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Everyone,

We've uploaded a new feature that was requested by members. You can now turn your quit meter "on" or "off". Turning your quit meter off will remove it from showing in your posts. You can do this on your Profile page:

3481353D2lYLKas5Q59QICrMJbo8_DskrGwbzf.png

Please message me directly if you have any other changes that you'd like to see.

Thanks!

Trevor and the Evolution Health Dev Team

• Quit Meter

$2,755.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 46 Hours: 21

Minutes: 1 Seconds: 31

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter