Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,602 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MRITCHEL AMBRIE, DMARY CHRISTINE, DILOIZA MARHYZ, AFRANCESCA, SERI

day 3

10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance,

Today is a new day so you are here and your are starting over..That is a good thing..Its today that counts Stay Quit for Today..
Thats what really matters...Take it one day at a time for now..Thats what we all do here everyday..

Stay Quit For Today..

Red..

10 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lance, 

Try not to let this slip take over your determination to quit for good.  What can you take away from the situation to prevent a slip in the future?  What helped you most in your past quit?  Take some time to refocus, perhaps with different strategies.  
We're here for you!
Vincenza, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance , every quit is different. I couldn't stop smoking for the life of me until I got extremely mad at my addiction and what it was doing to me. You've already had a year at one time so you know that you can do it. I wanted to stop smoking more than anything else in my life and I think that was the attitude that made it possible. Pick yourself up , dust yourself off and carry on. Excellent for you for not giving up. breather
10 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I slipped over the weekend and im having a real hard time today. Its pretty bad.
Hang in there Lance.Your over half way through Hell week..
So Give yourself a Big Pat on the back..and Keep the quit going.
Cause next week is going to be a whole lot easier.

Red..

10 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hang in there Lance!

You are doing this. How do you plan on rewarding yourself for day 7? It better be something big because you deserve it.

Ashley, Health Educator
its another rough day.
Thanks everyone. Im on day 5 now. Didn't think I was going to make it through day 4, it was pretty rough. But I did.
Lance,
You have done this before so I know you can do it again..Your doing great my friend..

Red...
10 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Lance
What Sly, Workin' and breather said!  I agree.  Hang in bud - YOU, LANCE, can do this!  You know you can!  Cheering for you :)

Reading this thread: