Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

Sorry

13 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Todash,
I remember you from my old quit 4 years ago....I am quitting (again) in the next few weeks.
Came on here to see familiar faces....Nice to see yours! Good luck, it sounds like you still have the frame of mind to make things better.
13 years ago 0 98 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Todash MOJO to you!!!
i admit... it is easy not to need the site after accomplish your quit... but even if, i do feel that others (me included) need the success stories, the reasons not to go back... i may not be here as often but it is still on my favs and i pop in every once in a while to see if any one needs help... i should try harder!!!  we all need help hahaha!!!! 
hugs to everyone who was here for me, your long term success helped me and i need to be here for people who need my help...
13 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Todash,
Welcome to the club.  You sounded so much like me right now.  Yes we are all united quitters, but the drama continues.  But I guess that's suppose to be the fun of it all, that wonderful journey your friends speaks of.  No need for sorry, just come back when your up to it. Ron 
13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Todash, it's nice to hear from you under any circumstances. It would be unfair of us to constantly take and not give, especially when you have given us so much. We're hear for you. Even if we don't know what to say, we can listen and sit with you and your pain. So don't be a stranger. Feel free to share whatever is going on with you.
13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You will be so missed   How can we do this without you???  The journey doesn't always have to be about the quit, it can be a place to come and dump some the stuff you are going though.  Just know you have my hand anytime you need one.  You take care my friend and hope to see you soon.

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mojo wrapped and on its way!   You didn't smoke though, and that's the main thing!!! 

Love Lolly,  
13 years ago 0 639 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Here's a fresh cup of mojo, made especially just for you!!!!!  Remember that you can start a new day anytime you like!!!!!  Thanks for all your support! 

Keep the Quit,

Dave
  • Quit Meter

$50,624.87

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1127 Hours: 19

Minutes: 15 Seconds: 17

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WE are here for you Todash! Keep staying strong and posting when you feel able to!

Samantha, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 802 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Todash.  I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time right now.  You always know the right thing to say to bring others up, whereas I'm usually lost for words in these circumstances.  I hope things turn around really soon for you.  Take good care of yourself.  Jazz 
13 years ago 0 984 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So so so so very sorry I've dropped off the face of the earth lately.  My idyllic summer vacation was far from it, crusted over with family drama, aggro, seriously toxic people and ending with DH breaking his collarbone three days before we headed home and needing surgery.  Between that, work pressures, health weird-ness and some other personal issues that are really becoming severely problematic I haven't been here and for that I am sorry.  But I can't do you all any good when I am in the dumps so best I stay gone for a while and do myself some good.  'It's all part of the journey'.  Hah, someone said that to me once and it's come back to haunt me now.

No fear, I'm not smoking and have no desire to smoke ever again (thank God) but my life was more serene when I was, which is entirely mind-numbingly irritating and what appears to be my grand cosmic challenge.  That's crappy to say, crappy to realize and more crappy to try to dig myself out of but I will.  Maybe everyone involved won't feel as good as I do on the other side but I'll find the other side whatever it takes.

Thinking of you all.  Don't smoke!  Send me mojo.

x T

Reading this thread: