Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

I just hate quitting

17 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jean, Yes I have noticed that you have spotted that pot of golsd It is not as far away as some may think either. It is right around the corner can you see the twinkle in its eye? Awe it sees you! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 477 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,603 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2623.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 88 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi stickin to it. A WIZE and HEARTFUL post, ther is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.. all the best jeanigirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 213 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $76 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stickin.. Great post! Once is enough for me too! Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 455 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,654 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �3412.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 74 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 319 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Stickin-to-it, I noticed that You use that word, ''Dwell'' I used that word also after I had 6 months or 1 year in here under my belt, ''Why waste Your time, effert, and energy on something You can't have, just move on with Your life, But not Everyone is alike in there thinking, I believe that a lot of people believe, If You don't Dwell on Your addiction, or Your bad habit, You will not be as easy to get rid of Your Stress, which can build up rather rappidly by not smoking, Me, I'm still nursing this milk shake straw, Gosh, it's sure cheaper then those cigerettes, I was sitting across the street the other day from this Liquor Store, and You know, smoking and liquor go hand in hand with one another, and a lot of consumers would knock the fire off there cigerettes, and leave them laying on a ledge or ash tray before entering the store, and then pick them back up on the way out of the store, You know cigerettes are getting expensive when You see that, Your stats look quite impressive Stickin, I'm so glad You found the Eye Of The Tiger, Don't lose It, Smokless In Oklahoma, :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/10/2003 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1525 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 45,779 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $6527 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 347 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
  • Quit Meter

$26,896.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 885 Hours: 14

Minutes: 17 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

If you hate quitting then keep this quit and don't smoke. No smoking thoughts to entertain, stay away from them and watch your the days pile on.
17 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stickin..... When I have a hard day, I know what to read. I am printing this and keeping with me at all times!!!!!!! You, my friend, are a HERO! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 324 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56.32 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
This needed to be corrected from the post above. And you know what, we are lucky to not have this option available to us, at all, anymore.
Take a good look at all of you who have added responses. Your meter readings are outstanding, your attitute are exemplary. I see 10, 11 and 12 weeks plus. You are amazing and never to forget this. Your very positive ways are and will continue to pay off big dividents. Have a wonderful painless free weekend. Stay busy and don't dwell on what you KNOW you can not have; smoking is not an options for us anymore. And you know what, we are lucky to have this option available to us at all anymore. We simply will not allow ourselves to be lead down the path anymore. We can all quit especially with help from people on your team. Have a wonderful painless weekend. Good day Stickin
17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You got that message right! We are all free now and that is what we need to say to ourselves each and every day, I AM FREE of smoking never never never to go back to being a slave again! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 71 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,790 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $355 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So true, stickin! Thanks, Mary [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 79 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,433 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $434.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27

Reading this thread: