Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

Getting ready to pull back for awhile

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Why, Take your time and do what is right for you! We are always here for support and knowledge and are proud of your 54 days :) Check back when you want and know that giving as well as receiving is what we are here for. Continue down this positive path and stay strong :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 249 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I wanted to take the chance to commwent on this befoer my absent is noticed. I have not given up my quit, and have no intention to, but am having more and more trouble posting on the SSC. I don't seem to know what to say to help anyone here anymore, and am not blaming my quit on all my life difficulties lately. Before I am unheard from I would like to say thanks to everyone here...especially my february quitters...i will keep touch with you guys in our post, believe that. And to a few of you...changing, tutti, legend, even you bear...we need to exchange some email :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 54 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,372 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $445.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Legend, You can use the SSC instant messenger for this type of exchange :) Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 925 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We will miss both of you :) :) and I do understand. Please check in once in a while and post those amazing stats. Enjoy life smoke free! Pat [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,978 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1036 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
  • Quit Meter

$120,902.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 962 Hours: 23

Minutes: 21 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 232 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OK Whynot, I hear where you are coming from. Glad you are feeling powerful, keep it up!! I'd love to email you, how do I get my address to you? Legend [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 276 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whynot and Onemoretime ~ Don't be strangers.. no stranger than the rest of us. Please remember to check in on us and get your inspiration and laugh of the day - even if you don't post :) My habits are such nasty things. Mine would, and will still, lie to me. I try to gradually change my thinking. It takes me lots of little baby steps, using all of the tools this site recommends. But the little baby steps are mostly do-able, and before I know it, I've taken a stride. You've helped me make it through an hour, an afternoon, a single day. And suddenly I'm smoke free for 7 weeks!! What a wonderful place to laugh at myself - at my addiction's expense! I don't post a whole lot, but I get so much from the wisdom and laughter here. Stay close ~ Mary [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 893 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $269.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
To Whynot and OneMoreTime: I understand your need to back off a bit. Sometimes being on this site and reading about the hardships of others can have a negative effect for those whose quits are going well. As you said OneMoreTime, when you are stronger, come back for a visit and post your experience. I know you won't be smoking...just taking a little break from posting. Just know that the support is here if you need it! [color=Teal]We are Febularians, and we are Feb-u-lous!![/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,693 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $271.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
17 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Whynot, it seems you and I are close in our quit day and looks like we're both doing "pretty" good! Like you, I think I am pulling out for a while. I haven't posted a lot but I have read day in and day out. Got a lot of help and support and appreciate it so much. But lately when I read how this "demon" keeps hounding some that have been quit for years........well, it sort of makes me want to give up trying..... no offense to anyone, I know it's just the "demon" after me again............so hey, like you, I will keep up my quit and wish all well for you and many more like us. Thanks to all, I will so miss you. Until I feel stronger............... :( [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,168 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $232 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whynot Good luck to you. We will miss you but we understand. If you need anything please don't hesitate to come back and ask. We will all still be here for you. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,033 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $205 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Up to you mate We are here! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 246 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,419 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1291.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23

Reading this thread: