Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,568 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart, PMYKEL JOHN

007 FREEDOM FIGHTERS

17 years ago 0 984 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hang tough Praxin, your stats look AWESOME and this beach party is ROCKIN! I had a thought the other day that may make things easier on you cos it really helped me put things into perspective: It's a heck of a lot easier to continue NOT doing something than it is to START doing something new. I wrote one of my mini novels ;) about it here: [url=http://www.stopsmokingcenter.net/support/viewmessages.aspx?forum=1&topic=39153]A Simple Philosophy?[/url] Keep reading and posting and do let us know how you get on today :) x T [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 105 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,431 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �577.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 41 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This has been a very hard weekend but my husband was away on business all week right through the weekend and I believed that was what it was all about and I still think that but last night I had a nightmare that I smoked! The dream went like this...I was sitting at a table which was cluttered talking to someone and took a cigarette out of a pack which were laying on the table near me and lit it up, my husband looked at me in shock and I looked at the cigarette in my hand and then my gaze went to my daughter who was crying because I was smoking, I tried to explain it away that I didn't even realize I had lit a cigarette or was smoking...end of dream. Well, the dream made me realize that at any time I could falter and what I dreamed could actually happen if I don't keep my guard up, but damn I'm tired of constantly fighting this even though I don't want a cigarette, they stink horrible when I smell them and it's disgusting to walk by the coats on the way back from break at work to smell the cigarette smoke lingering on the coats from the smokers. I won't give in but some days it's so hard, I just hate fighting this all the time it never seems to get better; oh yea for a short time then it's back again. Anyway I needed to vent! Thanks for having a place for me to vent! [IMG]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/Praxin60/smallcliftonsigfile.jpg[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,787 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $283.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Has anyone heard from Jimmy the Mick or Shortcake??? They used to post and I wonder if they are still quit. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,446 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $403.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
SammiJo you scared me to death.....Anyway, I am glad that you are still around. All of us Freedom Fighters are meeting on the beach! Wouldn't be the same without our secretary/artist. :) JT - I am really into chocalate milk right now (?????) Ever since I quit smoking, I can't get enough of it! Who da thunk? Happy 100! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,610 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $449.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the sign SammiJo, I am ready for that party. Hey Praxin where are you? Let's go get our drinks. Anna what would you like? We will have one waiting for you tomorrow. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,004 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $350 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
17 years ago 0 292 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, Anna! I'm here! I was busy with a huge report for work so I haven't been around much in the past week or so. It's good to be back though![center] [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/sammijofl/beach007ff.jpg[/img] [size=4][color=red]Welcome, y'all, to the beach! PARRRRRRTAYYYYYYYY!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,421 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $342 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
[size=4]Where is SammiJo?????[/size] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,604 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $445.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Hey Audrey, I have noticed your quit meter and the amount of money that you saved. I was going to ask you how much you spent on each pack compared to mine...After I typed out the question it occured to me that it really doesn't matter! [size=4]We don't smoke anymore[/size] [img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/drink/trink39.gif[/img] Let's talk about something else that is more interesting, like the weather! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,604 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $445.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Anna, Yeah it is a special week. I get to hit the beach tomorrow. We will be celebrating all day since it is also my daughters 5th birthday. Party at our house. I agree the days go by so fast. I remember thinking, jeez it will take forever to get to the beach. I now know how my kids feel. :p LOL Got to run and get on my bikini. Have a great week everyone. See ya on the beach. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 99 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,998 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $346.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yupper! We've come a long way baby! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 98 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,972 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $274.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55

Reading this thread: