Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

I smoked

17 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stay strong Jess! I have done the same things multiple times before finally quitting for good. I'm only on day 17 but have no intentions of going back. So you slipped, #### happens sometimes, get back on the horse and ride into the sunset. We are routing for ya Jess. Joe, [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 429 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $170 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jess, We're here for you. As has been said here before me.. it's a slip - So jump back in and let's do it again, together :) (((((((((((hugz))))))))))) Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 568 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $252 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 406 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jess -- Check it out -- the world is still spinning on its axis. I have enormous respect for you admitting to a slip, but golly -- life is going on. Here's my question -- I know that you, and people who have slipped, are all about the shame. Whatever. I want to know about the taste! Was it worth it?? Was it to die for? Was the buzz incredible, or was it just a dirty, nasty thing? Me, I'm at 28 days and have opportunities all around me to smoke again; I know that one puff will do me in, but I don't know what that one puff feels like. It might be worth it, no? I would like to hear from the ones who know: was the slip worth it? (Self-rghteous and smug people need not reply -- I'm interested in weak people like me, who stare temptation down every day and want more than anything to give in to it. Is it worth it?) I mean, come on: how bad can it be to reset your meter from 70 to zero? Me, I admit I am protecting my 28 days like a lioness protects her cubs, but I know I'm not exactly in the mainstream of society. Maybe I should bow to convention and say one hit won't hurt? God knows, I'm on the verge. peteg [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,444 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WEll....I smoked. I feel like **** now. I can't believe i did that after 25 days.
17 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
are you still on teh road with the rest of us? QM [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 877 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $172 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 738 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jess are you around? Check in with us, we can talk you through this. Try not to invest in the guilt and shame, it's really about choices, and you can choose to start over. A lot of people do, and there is something to be said for someone with perserverence. Course, they usually call me stubborn, or pig headed... but I prefer to think of it as "goal oriented"! You can too! Come on back. Denise [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p300/DeeKaySss/bigeyebird.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,288 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $315 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jess, it's okay. Only a small setback! No big deal! Regroup, regain your strength and continue the march! :) Never, never quit quitting! Cheers, nmc (a fifth time quitter) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 94 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 949 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $470 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Get back on the wagon quick and reaffirm yourself to the quit! You can do it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,069 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $648 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Get back on the quit wagon Jess ... the sooner the better. Fondly, Free [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 200 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,014 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $800 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
  • Quit Meter

$54,499.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5955 Hours: 20

Minutes: 31 Seconds: 29

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Jess, I know you have struggled with your quit ~ you fought it for 25 days now. And unfortunately, you had a weak moment. Nicodemon snuck in and took control. But, now is the time to kick him out! Don't sweat the small stuff... You smoked. It's over now. Get on with your quit. Just do not give up on yourself! We are here to help you through this rough patch ~ in your quit, as well as in your life. Instead of fighting your quit, embrace it. Look at the wonderful things you are doing, and will be doing. Each and every ball that is thrown to us, is for a reason. You CAN do this. Just remember next time that smoking is not an option, no matter how desperate you become. [color=Teal][b]N.O.P.E.[/b][/color] [b][color=Teal]N[/color][/b]ot [b][color=Teal]O[/color][/b]ne [b][color=Teal]P[/color][/b]uff[b][color=Teal] E[/color][/b]ver ;) 4my2girls [b][i][color=Maroon]What Consumes Your Thoughts Controls Your Life[/b][/i][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 267 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,036 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $873.09 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14

Reading this thread: