Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,517 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

Day One Almost Complete

17 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank everyone for the warm welcome! I've looked forward to coming home and checking in all day! I've got about 4 more hours before my first day is complete! But so far so good! I was really busy today and even when I did get a break, I was ready with something else to do! Thank heaven I took the time to plan ahead! I drank LOTS of water today. But the funny thing is that I was more proud of the way that I smelled than anything else! What is up with that? Anyway, I think we're going out for dinner this evening so that won't be a problem. We live in a county where all indoor smoking has been banned for over a year. And then I'll probably read more posts here after that! I'm so thankful to have the knowledge and support from all of you here! Talk to you all later, Debbie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 33 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Chick! Going out for supper is a great way to celebrate your success....All restaurants are smoke-free here and going out to eat is a real treat since quitting. Keep up the good work! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 934 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $230 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done, Chicknoodle! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,316 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �261 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Debbie, You just completed the first day of the rest of your smoke free life! Congratulaltions. Be sure to read and learn all you can about quitting. The more knowledge you have the greater the success. Welcome to the our quit family! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 483 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,675 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1690.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 42 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 2462 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That first big day looks great on you, Debbie! As one of our good friends says, stay in the slow lane, take it easy, be good to yourself. You are awesome! Rusty :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/13/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 683 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 19,144 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2390.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 94 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
  • Quit Meter

$54,787.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 647 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 59

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Debbie, This is a great start! Continue keeping occupied and see how it can help. Use activities, hobbies and relaxation techniques to push you through and make sure you let us know if you need us :) Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: