Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,698 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CBEA KATRINA, LLYKA, aseprodi, KaydeeChy, VLOVELY KEITH

Anyone want to chat live

17 years ago 0 99 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry admin :( will do! Windy. I will be on and off all day tomorrow :)
why can we post emails in chat but not on the board? :quest: I really like windy and I would like her to have my email since we're both beginner quitters but I can't :( Also, shouldn't there just be a socailizing section for members to get to know eachother? just a suggestion.. :)
on SSC meseenger?
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Would love to chat with you too Hope.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 178 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have downloaded the messenger but there usually aren't many people in there. It would be a great forum if more could use it. Hope to see more people jump in! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 178 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is a great avenue for everyone to connect! If you around add buddies and connect with a member :) This is a great tool for all! Keep Strong, Josie ______________________ The SSC Support Team.
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hope, We do not allow the posting of URL�s, e-mail address' or information about products. We are unable to research each individual site for spam, virus' and mostly content. Our goal is to help people quit smoking, and we do not promote other products or services or e-mail address'. We feel this is for the safety of the entire site and its' members. Posting your e-mail address on the site can spark the address getting into the wrong hands. We provide the SSC IM Messenger for such information and contact. If you have any questions or concerns with our actions please refrain from posting them on the site and contact us at support@stopsmokingcenter.net. Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: