Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,491 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

What to do

17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dont forget my birthday present on Saturday. A smoke free day is all I ask.(And the smae for the rest of the year) I will be watching and will come and get you if you slip up!!!! Happy Days Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 603 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �127.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
17 years ago 0 186 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sparky you will do it no doubt what so ever!!! x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 448 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �121 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
17 years ago 0 583 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky, Hey good luck to ya. I made a list of things I wanted to do. It was compelled of little and big projects. When I got board, out of sorts, or just needed something to do w/hands. I would look on list, and pick a project. It really helped in times of arrrgggs. Grace [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 610 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $120 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:) attagirl :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 716 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $145 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 227 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You Go Girl we are with you sparky, and yes home projects really help I have installed 2 celing fans, (with husband) painted a room, filed a bunch of papers and walked the dog so much he is begging me please do not take me for a walk anymore master. keep up the good work you may not think your doing good work but you are you are not giving up that is success in my book. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 409 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $79.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
  • Quit Meter

$163,458.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6102 Hours: 8

Minutes: 31 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/princessceleste_2006/sparklybutt.gif[/IMG] Every time i think of you i think of sparkles and how your eyes must sparkle with so much love and life :) Sparky, you have inside you the power, the power to be all that you can be, the power to turn your world around, the power to beat this. It seems you get 3/4 of the way there then you slip and fall. What is it that you are thinking when you light that sickarette? What is the junkie telling you when you walk to the store for that pack of smokes? when you hold the lighter in your hand, what is going through your head and does it really make you feel better? I really do want to know what it is you're thinking. What is the Junkie addict telling you? I know you dont want to keep having to start again as how could anyone want to go through the constant withdrawls, once was enough for me. Some excellent threads have been posted and bumped tonight, please take the time to read them, take from them what you need and discard the rest. You will find them in General discussion. Sparky, make this THE one. Lean on us and trust that we will do all we can to hold you up but remember we can only do so much and the rest is up to you, reach out, take our hands and hold on tight and dont let go. Believe in yourself Sparky, i believe in you and i believe you CAN do this. Your friend PrincessC :) x
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky we're here for you :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 86 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,304 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $344 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I want to thank everyone that has helped me get prepared for my quit. I was online with a member last night and he ask a very intereting question and I have thinking that one thru. Also RVman, I don't knit, but I do other things. I have bought several items at garage sales that I want to redo and paint, also many projects in the home that need to be done. Thank you for your advice and letting me see there are things that can be done. Ericon, you respones was so moving. I know you understand where I am coming from, maybe one day we can hook up on the im. I am almost out of cigs, so I will start my quit a day early. For the newcomers you have found a great place to come, the support here is awsome. Everyone have a great day. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Go for it Sparky! Sounds like you have plenty of hands-on projects/ things to keep you busy - make sure you have coping mechansisms too - drink a lot of water and relax by deep breathing. Some licorice or sugar free candies are good to have around as well. Let us know how it's going! Best, CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 166 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,829 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $581 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you Sparky. Home improvement projects are very popular round here. There are many new and newly refurbished kitchens and bathrooms thanks to quitting and this site. Keep on keeping on. Keep on letting us know how you are doing. Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 203 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,060 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1522.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 33 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44

Reading this thread: