Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,479 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Starting week 2

17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Heya Sparky you and i would get along great :) my weakness... nail varnish... i cant help myself... i have around 40 different colors and if i see one i like i HAVE to have it.... i paint my nails a different color nearly every day. Im psycotic lol Knowledge IS power and knowing what your "trip" days are is a bonus. Stay strong Sparky Beleive you can do it and you WILL do it. I beleive in you. :) PrincessC :) x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 603 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $306 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky keep up with your coping mechanisms you're doing great. One day at a time :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 870 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $232 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great Work sparky! I'm glad you're doing good..you're fighting with the monster and you're winning.. It's nice to see you back so soon and you're doing great!! Keep up the good work KateFromGreece [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky, You're off to a running start on week two! Keep utilizing those great coping mechanisms. Exercise is a great way to rid yourself of anxiety! Keep up the great quit and please let us know if we can of assistance. Danielle __________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks to you all and my higher power I am begining week 2 ;p Most of week one went very well. Yesterday afternoon the monster was trying to take control. As I have said before days 6,7,and 8 can be tough for me. All I wanted was a puff or two - right :eg: I went to my AA meeting, which can be a test in it self, then went to Walgreens, where I use to buy my cigs. Instead of buying cig I bought finger nail polish. I came home and went to bed, but had a restless night. Got up this morning did some reading, walked the treadmill for 3+ miles and now I am feeling much better. Hope everyone is doing okay. Have a great day!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 74 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $21 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2

Reading this thread: