Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,568 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart, PMYKEL JOHN

500 CLUB

17 years ago 0 140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can't wait to join. Only 474 days to go! Considering that last year at this time, I was almost at the 1,000 day mark (and blew it) - I know I can do it again. I despair the time I've lost! sushik [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 671 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $234 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Duffis - You have given many people such inspiration to continue on this path by giving us the various milestones to celebrate with destinations. I thank you for that! I can't wait to join the 500 club! Only 375 more days to go! and I know that I will be there in that amount of time. This is the first stick quit for me...and I will never go back. I have gained so much knowledge and support from the people here at the SSC...I am humbled by your accomplishments! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,259 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $250 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,400.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5861 Hours: 5

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 18

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh goody another goal to look forward to. Duffis thank you so very much for giving so many of us here behind you things so special to look forward to in our quits you are amazing! Congratulations on your HUGE 500 days Polly [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 177 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,788 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $654.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Duffis, We all enjoy the places you set up for us. The milestones are awesome and you and the umsmokeables lead the way so well. You have cleared the path for the rest of us. I won't every forget how you invited me to the 6-12 club for dancing during Christmas and it made me feel so special :) I would love to attend the grand opening on Wednesday, However, you will have to be sure to have everyone back at the VIP club on Saturday because I will finally be arriving there and I don't want to come into a deserted island :) . Congratulations on another awesome milestone. To you and all that are reaching the 500 Club. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 360 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,217 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1260 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
17 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great idea Bob. I can't wait to get to the 500 club, and it won't be long for me. Congratulations on you making it!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 433 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,834 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3247.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 142 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok today is the day! Let's just imagine what my brother will do, turning yet another dream into a reality! Lay it on us Duffis! I just want a bunch a pretty ladys dancin, plenty of food and drink a flowin. And of course... No Smokers allowed!!!! (Plus a right point Break to get tubed in!) (Hangin up the "500 Club" banners.. anyone wana help!) What ever ya do, The is NO SMOKING ALLOWED in Here!!!!! ( plenty of other good things though!) Pretty ladys totally welcomed! Let's Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MD ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 498 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,962 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1743 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 83 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
  • Quit Meter

$20,213.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1000 Hours: 22

Minutes: 7 Seconds: 30

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 832 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
THE 500 CLUB will open this morning in the "Avoiding Relaps and Slipping Forum". At first I was just going to drop this whole idea due to lace of interest but then I realized that this is not for everyone only those few who will complete this journey. So onward and upward my non smoking friends. Duffis [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 500 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,008 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1285 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 100 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$283,900.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6813 Hours: 16

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 832 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Several months ago I had a dream of a place where quitters could go and rest after fighting a long and hard battle with nicotine addiction. A place where one could celebrate victories and pride of accomplishment, also to realize that they had reached a plateau to start on the next journey on the road to freedom. And thus was born the Century Club where 100 days free of nicotine was the first goal. Then came the 6-12 Club another achievement and celebration on the road to freedom, 6 months without a smoke or nicotine. Then came the VIP Club where the rewards and recognition became huge, my god a whole year without smoking. What pride, what courage and what dedication went into this milestone. I created more and more clubs for rest and recognition so that the new quitters could begin to see that there was hope and that other people were winning. As we all moved on to the next level new members took the reins and kept things going in each Club, until they too moved up. The number of quitters coming into these Clubs are huge and amazing. Never in a million years did I think that there would be this much interest. Over 15,000 views between these clubs and the places abound with pride and joy. So many new entries into these Clubs I can rest knowing they were a big success for everyone. Now I am embarking on the goal of one year. Many have come before me and many more will follow. My fellow Unsmokeables continue to lead the way to freedom; an example of what can be done and must be done. It is with great pride that I announce the opening of the 500 Club, home of the elite quitters. And yes folks, it can be done. I invite you all to come by for a visit on Wednesday when we will have our grand opening. Duffis duffis's Quit Stats Since Sunday, February 13, 2005, I've been smoke-free for: 1 Year(s), 133 Days, 19 Hours, 43 Minutes, 53 Seconds. I have saved $2,091.60 by not smoking 14964 cigarettes. By not smoking I have added 108 Days, 1 Hours, 30 Minutes, 32 seconds. to my life expectancy. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 498 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 14,964 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1279.86 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 99 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
  • Quit Meter

$283,900.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6813 Hours: 16

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Duffis, Did you really start all the clubs? These clubs allow members to achieve personal goals and to celebrate with other members. We are here to support one another and this is an amazing milestone to be reached. I look forward to sharing each and every one of your achievements. 500 here we come! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: