Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Just a goofy night

18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tojo! I used to do that all of the time in my car. I'm not sure why.... as I hardly ever smoked in there..... only when the kids were not in it, of course!!! It's not silly, though I felt very silly. People were probably thinking, "wtf"!!!!! That is a wierd lady!! I just needed a smoke very bad......... I refused to give in, so I pretended to smoke. It did the trick though!! Hang in there. Be strong! ;) lol [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,233 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $241.98 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
18 years ago 0 180 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You know Tojo, It would be even crazier if you smoked a real one! Congrats on not smoking, NOPE! Joonie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 528 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $91 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
18 years ago 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Has anyone done this. I was watching TV and all of sudden wanted to smoke. Well since I don't have any cigs I pretended with the fingers you know bring to the mouth suck in and exhale. Suddenly my dog looked at me like I was crazy. I looked at her and said "I'm okay now". She went back to sleep. I started laughing at myself!!!!
  • Quit Meter

$340,920.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5347 Hours: 20

Minutes: 15 Seconds: 45

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 208 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tojo: This happens to me quite often.....Just out of no where, the thought of smoking enters my mind.....I have woke up during the night thinking "Hmmmmm, I would like to smoke" But at this point in the game, it is just a fleeting thought....Hang in there....Those thoughts get further in between and so easy to push aside! I still love this saying---I would rather be a non smoker with an occational desire for a cigerette than a smoker with a constant desire to quit--- Stay Strong Brenna [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/2/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 470 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,408 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2115 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 54 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
  • Quit Meter

$32,363.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 642 Hours: 12

Minutes: 55 Seconds: 59

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tojo, You will get this from time to time. The important thing is that you didn't smoke! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: