Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Rough Day

18 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hope your feeling better now! Hang in there [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 37 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cuddles - You are doing just great, dear one... You just stay close and feel our love and support:) Oh, and here is a beautiful flower just for you :) Carry her with you today. [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/cuteflowerlady.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/cuteflowerlady.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 73 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,558 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $339.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
18 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cuddles - I'm so glad that you are feeling better today. I'm sure that beautiful flower that Healer gave you helped. She is always there for us, isn't she? You are such a strong and wise woman. Please believe in yourself and your ability to keep your quit. My husband smokes as well and it hasn't been an easy road - but together here I know we can do this!! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 85 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 857 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $170 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
  • Quit Meter

$1,704,600.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5865 Hours: 9

Minutes: 44 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 663 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[quote] I guess I need to believe more in myself, than what I do. [/quote] That lightbulb nearly blinded me. A resounding YES, Cuddles. You've got this in the bag. Know it. Has there been anything in your life you have not gotten through? Did cigarettes ever really help? You exemplify resilience. I admire that. keep fightin' the good fight - fish [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 146 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,405 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $730 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
18 years ago 0 180 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Cuddles, You are doing great! 24 Big Ones! You know the line, "It is 5:00 o'clock somewhere!"? Now we can say, "There is a full moon somewhere!" I feel your pain but honestly, you are doing really well. Just keep remembering how far you have come and let that be one of your motivators! Best, Joonie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 496 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $84 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rusty, Lady, joonie, thank you for your responses = you guys are great Lady - I went and read Joe's "A New Life" thread - I am speechles, I guess I need to believe more in myself, than what I do. Thank you so much Cuddles It's better to be a non-smoker with an occasional desire for a cig than a smoker with a constant desire to quit...... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 496 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $86.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
Had a really rough day today. There must be a full moon sometime soon. Clients were acting up at work. Seemed like everyone was talking about smoking. Junkie thinking was taking over, but I fought it tooth and nail and I won. But I am still not feeling up to par. Of course hubby just dosnt understand, because he is still smoking. Cuddles It's better to be a non-smoker with an occasional desire for a cig than a smoker with a constant desire to quit...... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 495 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $86.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
Feeling much better today. NascarFan [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/welcome2.gif[/IMG] to SSC Thank you fishout of water, got my lightbulb [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/thddsa.gif[/IMG] Josie thank you so much for wanting to help us through this Healerwithin I am carrying my flower with me. Thanks [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/cuteflowerlady.gif[/IMG] Cuddles It's better to be a non-smoker with an occasional desire for a cig than a smoker with a constant desire to quit...... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 513 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $90 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cuddles. I don't know if you have seen it or not but you have some really nice messages that were left on Joe's "A New Life" thread. You may want to go read them. I think they will cheer you up a bit. You are an awesome person Cuddles. You constantly demonstrate strength and determination. (((((HUGS))))) When no one else understands you know you can come here and we all "get" it. Go take a nice long hot bubble bath. You deserve it. Congratulations on making it through another day. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 319 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,396 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1116.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
18 years ago 0 2462 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles, say a thank you prayer that this day passed successfully, and that you showed strength to your battle. Focus on you, not your husband. Hang in there...you're doing great. Rusty :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/13/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 519 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 14,554 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1816.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 71 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
  • Quit Meter

$55,244.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 652 Hours: 11

Minutes: 3 Seconds: 12

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: