Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,657 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE

An Apology

18 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Luna and hummy! I was really surprised to see myself blow the top of my head right off the other day...my emotions have been running wild and am a hairline away from quitting my job too!!! But I know this is just temporary and a really good reminder for me that I am feeling human again after being numb for so long by the nicotine. I am starting to balance out a little. I am ok as long as my boss is not around. And as long as I am not on the road. And as long as I am not being stood over at the computer while I type this out.. :) Thanks again and many blessings, Eve [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 133 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
18 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Riverdale Man, I wanted to post this in a new thread so I could apologize for blowing the post on Nrt's out of proportion earlier. I didn't realize, because of my brain huffy puff that was holding me hostage at the time, that your comments were not initially directed toward me, nor were you attacking me. After I took some time to let my hot head cool off, I re-read your post and saw the LIGHT in what you had spoken about. So thank you for your words of wisdom; you give very sound advice in that post to everyone. I hope you can forgive me for the outburst, I am on day 15 and have had a pretty rough time this weekend, with the exception of a few nice clear hours last evening. I am usually not like this. I am usually the one who goes around giving hugs and wiping tears. Today a monster arose and I think I am pretty sure where it came from. I am dealing with it now, may write about it in another post, but I assure you I meant absolutely no harm at all. I was merely freaking out because of the perception of my post being erroneously misunderstood, and was also completely unaware that certain topics might be sensetive to other viewers. I am truly sorry if I offended you at all. Many Blssings, Eve [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 127 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
18 years ago 0 989 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
One of the things necessary in this quitting process is to be gentle with ourselves and with others. Quitting this addiction is awful, and none of us reached success without losing our perspective from time to time. Thank goodness for forgiveness. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 374 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,350 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1309 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 52 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
  • Quit Meter

$795,060.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5685 Hours: 0

Minutes: 21 Seconds: 32

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Eve, We love you anyway! (Personally, I love these kinds of posts. Helps me realize that I'm not the only one who screws up. :p ) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/5/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 354 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 14,163 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2301 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
  • Quit Meter

$472,492.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5384 Hours: 13

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 57

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members, Your support here is excellent! We are not here to judge, but to support one another and share each others experiences. We can do this, Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: