Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,533 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Going through a test

18 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Angelic I have found that every morning I get up and look in the mirror I say to my self GOOD MORNING YOU ARE A NON SMOKER.It helps all day long.Also coming to this site every day helps you know you are not alone!!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,389 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $189.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ang[lolly!!!!] now listen you, you can call yourself wot you like but you r one of us!your a survivour.your back and thats all that matters! as for being tested just look up some of my threads ,they will have you in stitches!!!try and find the ones around sept oct time i was on a roll of self distruction!!!just thinking about it all and i have to wipe my brow!!! lolly you have been missed ,have you got yahoo we all chat and send mail through it! love ya jan xxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/13/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 154 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,861 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �608.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
yahoohealthgroups and also nope-ssc
ang forgot to say my comps being naughty[since xmass]and all my posts come out togther they can be back days!!!!!!i can only post once per thread!!!!hurry up and find yahoo health groups!!!
silvers just going to the 6/12 club and kitty is with her!minties is around but dont post much more of a selectful poster![she a snob!] as far as i know marco and cactus are still quit but they are big brave men and dont need this site anymore!!!! alibling poped in a while back,smoke free and ok.i think when she moved house it broke the chain to us!crumbs cant think of any one eles can u!!!!lol there were so many of us at one time!
18 years ago 0 42 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
welcome back (lolly)yes I'm still around and as you can see by my meter I'll be here for a long time. Bogbot Lie's I'm not a snob lol [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,557 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $607.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
18 years ago 0 92 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm still hanging tough. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 278 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,563 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1251 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 37 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Angelic.. you are early in your quit. Just keep using those coping skills and take some deep breathes. There is no magical cure for withdrawal and no pill we can take to learn to deal with the situations of life without smoking. It is an ongoing process that we smiply must go through and figure out what works. You get there one step at a time. Take each situation as it arises and know that smoking never solved anything or made anything easier. You can do anything without smoking. Just don't light up. Replace any jukie thinking -this is a test- with possitive thinking -I can do this without smoking. Your attitude will make all the difference in the world. Congratulations on 12 days of freedom. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 258 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,168 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $903 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
18 years ago 0 226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
lol glad to see some of the old Survivors around. Yes as you can see I had a slip. More like I went back to smoking but I am here now and tomorrow will be 2 weeks for me. woohoo!!! Glad to see the both of you are doing so well. Keep up the great work!!!! Ang ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 269 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $61.36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
18 years ago 0 226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well the thing is I dont want to smoke. I go through these situations laughing. This junkie in my head thinks I am going to satisfy it by having a smoke but im not. I just want everything to start going normal. Like when I was smoking. I hope this makes sense. Angelic [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 248 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56.64 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35

Reading this thread: