Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS PLEASE

18 years ago 0 52 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The only thing that keep me going is I don't want to do this twice! Stay strong. Hopefully this will pass! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 228 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles, we are all here and you have got to let us help you through this HELL. Just reading your words made me want to go out and get some cig's. NO WAY AM I GOING TO DO THIS!!! I know how you are feeling and all those thoughts coming and going. I also know if I smoke one that is the end of my quit. I live alone and its hard not to have anyone to talk to. You are setting a good example for your husband. Think of all the good that will come out of this quit, your health will improve and hubby will also quit. As you go through this journey you don't know who else you are helping. Stay strong and do something special with hubby today. Hang tight!!!!! Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,096 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $224 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$229,984.31

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6398 Hours: 7

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 47

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 415 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Cuddles!! I think I hit my 30 day pit early, like last week early, and have been feeling really good lately....Just hang in there and yours will pass just as well... I am just an over achiever I guess....I am here for you! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 285 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done Cuddles, we knew you could get through this - you are a Knight after all!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 424 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �87.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[i] Hey Cuddles... I'm sorry that I didn't see your post yesterday.. I don't know how I missed it. Sorry you were having the 30 day blues.. and glad you are feeling a bit better. Even though you have stood so strongly and given so much support to others.. we should all remember that you can bad days too. I am not much good with the animation ... but I can do this : ((((( Cuddles ))))) Take care Knight Cuddles.. Hang Tuff !! Knight Christine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,021 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
18 years ago 0 663 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles, you hang in there. There are going to be some lows and you are going to ride them out. Tie that knot and hang on tight. You are not going to smoke. One second, minute, day at a time. You are stronger than this. You know the wiley ways of this addiction and you are stronger. You are wonderful and you deserve a smokefree life. Don't forget it. Ever. This is life or death. choice puts the free in freedom. keep on keepin' on - fish [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,485 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $410 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you all so much for your response. I love being smoke free. I am feeling alot better and some how I will make it this time. Being down and craving are a very bad combination. But I got through it with your help. Just wasnt up to posting earlier. Thanks for being there, without my quit family life would not be the same. Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 592 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $104.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow almost 30 days, but feel like smoking, but I dont want to. Why does it have to be so hard some times. I want to do what is right, but some times I just dont seem to care. Some times it is really hard to stay strong. Hubby is trying to quit, he only had 2 smokes today. I should be happy, but I am not happy today. Found out this week that my neighbor has terminal cancer, he never smoked in his life. I dont want to be so down on life. Nic just keeps chanting in my head. "One wont hurt" But I know it will, because if I smoke one, then I will want another, then another. Well you know how it goes. What is wrong with me? Im sorry I am rambleing on, just hopeing it will help. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 581 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $104.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi cuddles.if your following me then you know im feeling just the same as you.why did we have to start on this road???its so bloody bumpy and rocky no wonder we cant stand up half sharp most of the time!6 months ago i was happy killing myself!! i have no words of wisdom for you [i will leave that to lady ect!]i can only say we can cry together and feel totaly unhappy together as long as we dont smoke! love ya thinking of ya jan xxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/13/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 150 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,757 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �592.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
18 years ago 0 150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CUDDLES!! GIRL!!! STOP listening to that old s of a b- he wants you to smoke when you know you can't because-------YOU ARE A NON SMOKER, REMEMBER?? xx SILVER (old, wrinkled but tan....) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 176 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,291 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1144 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47

Reading this thread: