Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Calling All Fresh Air Freaks

18 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love to breath in really deep when I go outside it feels SOOO good! I never wanted to do that before I stopped. M.Robinson [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 515 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $87.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
18 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nice to hear from some of the old gang again. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 167 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,511 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $542.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
  • Quit Meter

$136,221.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8884 Hours: 3

Minutes: 32 Seconds: 43

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey people, I haven't been on the site much recently but when I logged on tonight I was dismayed to not find any postings from the FAF's. Maybe you're hiding in threads I didn't see but I think it's time for a roll call - by my reckoning we should all be hitting around 150 days right now - that's gotta be a good reason to toot your horn. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 159 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,439 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $516.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
  • Quit Meter

$136,221.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8884 Hours: 3

Minutes: 32 Seconds: 43

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sweetie Pea and Smogsliften! :) I've wondered about both of ya since I got back N here. (mucho techno difficulties for me in January) I'm proud of you for stayN strong sweetpea. 5 months!! That's [i]Get'N er done![/i] ;) I understand completely. Stay close and post when U can. Don't forget your rewards. -- Smogs!! :eg: "Sir, What is the secret of your success?" "Two words"" And, Sir, what are they?" "Right decisions." "And how do you make right decisions?" "One word." "And, What is that?" "Experience." "And how do you get Experience?" "Two words" "And, Sir, what are they?" "Wrong decisions." --- I thought you might enjoy that :) *miss ya much* I hope the moon turns blue again soon! ;p N2k p.s. Tks 2Lady, Josie and Mrs.R! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 162 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,576 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $810 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
This time!! :) *hugz* [img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9586/fafbanner5oo.gif[/img] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 161 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,543 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $805 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
[i]WHAZZUP![/i]Friends of Freak! :p Mc, [i]who[/i] gets N2 trouble? :confuse: :quest: :eg: OH YES...let's talk about seperation anxiety. :8o: [size=1]U know I thought they banned me for a while.[/size] Turns out it was pc tech probs *heh heh* but hey! I had SSC withdrawals! Sure nuff, I'm not joking. I even wrote N my journal "The Top 10 Signs you're a SSC addict" *grin* I'll post it on a new thead for ALL the addicts (I'm sure there are more than you and I~lol) *a freak out* :) p.s. Don't smoke okay? It's bad for U! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 163 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,603 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $815 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
18 years ago 0 453 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I hear they're predicting blue moons for at least the next few weeks. So, plan to keep posting! Hey, FREAKS! Whassup? I stopped callN-roll cuz I wasn't seeN many familiar names. I'm a bit embarrassed to tell you I went thru a brief period of separation-anxiety. So, I was so excited to find this post I almost wet myself, but that's a story you don't want to hear about, I guess. Anywho, our success is an indication of what a bunch of Freaks can do when they come together and quit. Of course, Damage Control has prohibited us from some other activities since a bunch of Freaks, en mass & high on Fresh Air, have a tendency to get into trouble. Oh, yeah: Don't smoke. It's bad for you, okay. Cold Turkeys FreakN LOVE Fresh Air! Mc [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/31/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 152 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,284 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $608 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
18 years ago 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi thistime, I wasnt a FAFer but I had a few LAF's with the FAF's ..one in particular spri[b]N[/b]gs [b]2[/b] mind o[b]K[/b] :8o: Glad to see some other old faces still around, Lady and ~Sweetpea~ lets not forget Josie too :) Yup ...like you thistime... I just drive through once in a blue moon to let folks from the past know Im still smoke free. I dont crave or miss my old habit But my brain sure misses them bits that tickled my pleasure receptors :eg: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 236 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,726 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1132.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 39 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Thistime.... Nice to see you again. I think the freaks are hanging out at the beach. They are around. You just have to look. Glad to see you are doing well. Keep up the great work. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 210 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,218 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $735 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
18 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OMGoodness...Is there only two or three of us left????? Where have all the Fresh Air Freaks Gone????? I'm still here....just have been extremely pre-occupied lately and haven't been posting..my new daughter in law has been diagnosed with Lyme Disease, and a close girlfriend of mine with a brain tumor, she just had surgery last Thursday....soooo needless to say I haven't been around much lately, but I do try to read everyday....and happy to say that I am dealing with all this stress quite well...I have been depressed lately, and have had thoughts of smoking, but then I get my brain in focus and know that starting up again after all this time isn't going to help any of us....it won't help my daughter in law ..it won't help my girlfriends tumor and it won't help me....I have made it 5 months today....and sooooooo close to half a year...that I'm not about to blow it now....I am just sooooooo happy that I have this site and all of you.... ~SweetPea~ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/29/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,837 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $686.97 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21

Reading this thread: