Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

New to the group

6 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for your response to my post.  While I disagree that the loss of my mom is a little blow in life, I agree with your analogy about it feeling being stuck in traffic.  It describes how I feel so well, especially since I commute about 1.5 hours to work each way every day and literally am stuck in traffic everyday.

I'm sorry that you're also struggling and I hope you're able to find comfort in this program.
6 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Marie, It really is strange how life can deal you a little blow that starts a big downward spiral. I had the same feeling this last few months. It feels a bit like being stopped in traffic. I can’t pull over I need just move but I can’t get going. Even if I do get going a but I get trampled back down. I was getting quite angry with myself about the unfair feeling. However I know it’s temporary. The little steps and worksheets and questions in this program are quite on point. I feel hopeful that with the support of this program I can get that self motivated feeling back. I hope you find the support you need here. Or at least enough to help you find more help.

Reading this thread: