Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,557 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

hi

14 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Rose.

How are you doing today?

14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rose,

I'd like to welcome  you to the DC support group!
Thank you for sharing your story with us. There are many people within this support group that share the same questions and concerns as you.  We are all a group of individuals who support each other.  
If you look to the left of the screen under "TOOLBOX" you will find many supportive tests.  These tests are not diagnostic tools and are not a replacement or substitute for a physician's advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician.
Work through the program at your own pace and post on the forums as much as you need to. There are definitely other people on the site who can relate to what you are going through and provide the support you might be needing. Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions you might have along the way.

Please continue to strive forward and lean on us for support.

Samantha, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

I have been depressed for a long time but have only recently began working with a therapist. It is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be. But sometimes the therapy does not seem to be enough. After looking for weeks on the intranet, I found this program. It seems like it is what I need. Working the program reinforces the work that I am doing with my therapist, and the forums seem like a great place to discuss issues that come up with others who understand what I am going through.

Reading this thread: