Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Need a positive attitude in my life

18 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for your support.
18 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Eleven, You are taking the correct steps :) By using the program slowly you will be able to pinpoint the areas you need assistance in and how to improve them. Discuss the program with you doctor and post often. We are always here to help and online support group is very supportive and amazing. Please let us know how we can help, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there and welcome to the group i hope you find the help and support that you need to here have you been to a doctor yet if not i would recommend it they can set you up with some great support also.dont put too much pressure on yourself it takes time to overcome depression.Anyhow take care and i hope to see you post again soon.Gabbi.
18 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear members, I think for the past years I have been depressed, but until now I didn't know what was wrong with me. A few days days I started researching the internet, found a few sites (fortunately this one too), made some online tests and all of them reported that I could have depression. I even learn that depression is a physical condition which can be controlled. In this way here I am trying to get better and even enrolled in the 16 weeks' program. I think that what triggers my depression is the fact that I haven't been able to find a compatible in all my life. Moreover I have had several problems in my work, not dealing well with stress which make more depressed accompanied with anxiety and low self-esteem. This leads in switching jobs frequently which is not good to my career. Now, I had 32 years old, feeling that I could not find a girlfriend, my work contract is finishing and do not know what to do next. I feel lost. I think this support group could help me get better and I could help others too. Thanks for listening me.

Reading this thread: