Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Social anxiety disorder

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.756 posts in 47.057 threads.

160,718 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Julesy, grames, rainyjade, AJ8142, HIngle_McCringleberry

Misery

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dr.bob's outcast, Welcome to the Depression Center and thanks for sharing your story! If you can't express what you are feeling here on our forums, keeping a personal journal may help you. We recommend that you seek professional assistance in additon to using our program to help you work through some of the issues you are currently facing. Your physician will be able to refer you to mental health services available to you in your area. He can also help you find medication that will work best for you. Please start working through our CBT program. It is located in your session diary. It will help you start understanding depression & its effects on you. Our forums are also filled with many experiences you can learn. If you have any questions, just ask. Danielle __________________________ The DC Support Team
17 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been really, there is nothing i feel i can do, i lost drive, i have been pulled off amphetamines, i lost everything then, i feel just, listen i was at a other website there is so much that i had to tell but i dont feel even motivated to tell what im going through. My currents antidepressants Prozac 30mg Which does help some, increases feeling good during mania, but is not the awnser for depression. I have panic disorder I take 6mg of Xanax 2mg x 3 daily. Plus Temazepam 30 at night. I dont know how to describe what im going through, could i have low tyroid? i just cant express, well this website i was on i had over 2,3400 posts in the entire time i was there. I feel i i would have to copy and paste those problems, but there not around anymore. I posted over 3 years. My mother wont get my a therpist. I just take Xanax to make it go away. Matt

Reading this thread: