Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

always insucure

18 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kat you need to open up to your husband and/or sister theres no point hiding it because its not going to go away by itself you need to talk get your feelings out in the open then you can start the recovery process.There is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about have you seen a doctor or therapist cause they are there to help you also.I see my doctor and psychologist on a weekly basis.You deserve to be happy within.Gabbi.
18 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
im always insucure of myself. i hate feeling so insucure i cant go anywhere with out wondering what people are thinking of me or saying behind my back. i have no self esteem. my sister wonders why i dont go anywhere she sais im a hermit joking around if only she really knew what was wrong with me. even my husband wonders why i act so strange and down all the time. he knows i have had problems with deppression before but thinks i am all better now im to emmbaressed to tell him because i know hes just gonna judge me or think its just pms or something.

Reading this thread: