Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

New Meds

15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Maybe buspirone, generic for Buspar?
15 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Maybe Ibuprofen?? A standard anti-inflammatory...
15 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can't find any information on "buprophen", besides some misspellings on the internet.  Are you talking about budeprion or bupropion perhaps? If so, I can tell you what I know because I'm on it too. Otherwise, I have no idea what med you're asking about, I'm sorry.
15 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bobbi,   As moderators we are not authorized to give you any medical advice. We suggest you speak with your doctor or pharmacist about your prescriptions to make sure that they are a good fit for you. Your pharmacist may be best as he is well educated with medication interaction and dosage.   Some of our other members should be around shortly to share their experiences with these medication too.
  Have you started the program yet? We encourage you to start reading the exercises and trying to challenge some of your negative thoughts and core beliefs.    Keep us updated.

Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
   Hi, Bobbi here,
The Dr. just put me on Trazadone 50 mg. just to sleep, have been on them for 4 days and does seem to help. He also gave me a presp. for Buprophen 150 mg. I haven't started taking them yet, really fearful about taking them< I have had so many bad effects from several meds. almost panic when am put on a new one. But I quit smoking 1 year 4 mo. ago and as time has passed I have gotten more depressed, also anxious at times. Have tried to get a grip on it for several mo. but finally to no avail went to the DR. I want to feel like I did when I smoked, so happy most of the time could handle any stress situation, what ever came along in life. It is like I don't know who I am any more. I keep thinking things will get better, most I talk to after some time they get better not worse! I have also gained weight 20 lbs. and that also makes me unhappy, I have not eatten more and have always excerised, just added more, eat healthy always have, but the weight came on any way. I took Serax about 35 years ago when my grandmother passed, has anyone taken that? but can't remember how I felt back then, and didn't take them very long. Anyone please tell me all you can about Buprophen XL, Serax. also can a person still drink alchol, not every day by any means, a glass or two of wine, once in awhile? I did some with Serax but don't know about Buprophen. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs, prayers,
Bobbi

Reading this thread: