Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,789 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA

Effexor Side Effects

17 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've been weaning onto Effexor from 37.5 up to 150mg by increasing the dosage about 37.5/week-ish as I was told to do by my dr. Right now I'm at 150mg and hanging on here for a while to try and stabilize the s/e. Here are some side effects I've had: blurry vision w/"floaters" in my peripheral vision MASSIVE farts/burps cold sweats major sleepy during day, but too anxious to sleep at night nausea anorexia (loss of appetite) hot flashes feeling like a "wet noodle" itchy dry skin constipation (although it slowed up my diarrhea, so I'm not really complaining of that one. :) ) hard time saying the right words...the words that I mean. I think one word, but say a completely different word and don't realize until someone corrects me. Same thing when I'm typing or taking notes in class. yeah. anyone else ever have these s/e on Effexor? When did they go away for you? I've been at 150 mg for two weeks now and on Effexor for 5 weeks total. I'm know everyone's different, I'm just trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel. thanks.

Reading this thread: