Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Your top 3 - Dreams

12 years ago 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have a lot of night terrors which don't count as dreams... just outbursts of stress energy.  Real dreams are few and far between, but usually involve the need for me to save someone or several someones and I'm not able to do it... Except for the one right after I started the CBT work where I was able to revisit (and change)  an old and tired dream and save all the children in a school bus that flies over a cliff, whereupon we all disembarked and had a picnic.  I love that dream!  It was great :)
12 years ago 0 223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
... fragments of the dream I had last night ...

Alone at night in a small apartment. Not my home, but I don't know to whom it belonged. The window looked out over the sea. The beautiful sea, and then a huge lightning flash, a roll of thunder, and in the illumination of the lightning a gigantic wave rolling in. Tsunami!, I thought. Ran to the other window, overlooking city streets, and daylight there. People running, panicking. It struck me that I may be in danger when the great wave hit, so I turned on the television. The news made no mention of the coming disaster, so I felt safe.
12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What are the most recent dreams you remember having while sleeping?

Samantha, Health Educator 

Reading this thread: