Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Top 5 Reasons for Chosing the Depression Center

13 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's proven to be the most effective treatment for people diagnosed with major depression.

CBT therapists are not available in my rural area.

It's the next best thing to being there.

It is CBT.

And it does work.
13 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Perfect
1: To Help me understand my self
2: Great site Navigation
3: Support
4: Getting the results I need
5: The Tools. Really helps me
13 years ago 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
1) Honestly, it's free. Being an uninsured American, I have been having a hell of a time trying to find ways to navigate out of depression.  I learned of this resource in Reader's Digest (India edition), so props to you for having such a wide reach.

2) I love how it's mandatory to work through the program in bite-sized pieces.  Not having everything unlocked at once helps make it more likely that I will succeed.

3) I can be as anonymous (or not) as I would like. At first, I made it a goal to post a comment in the forum after every session. Now I enjoy  checking in periodically during the week. It's my first time feeling like I am a part of a community of people who are going through similar issues AND are working hard to get better.

4) I liked how I was emailed a follow-up survey to check on my progress.

5) The moderators are very skilled at working with us.
13 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ashley,

Here's mine:

1. Is convenient and easily accessible!
2. The tools and resources are really helpful and the program works. I joined only a few weeks ago and is been of great help already. 
3. You guys are great :) Knowledgeable and kind but really challenge us at the same time.
4. Is great to be able to discuss my issues with people who actually know what I am talking about. Friends and family may have good intentions or the desire to help but that is just a part of the support that I need. Their advice can't replace the help from a professional. 
5. Knowing that I won't be judged or criticised, only listened to.

Thanks!! :)

Hi members,

What are the top five reasons why you have chose this site to help you with Depression? What features do you like, what is helping you, what is making you stay? Please share!

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: