Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Weekend Prep

14 years ago 0 31 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My worst times are when things go wrong. I really don't know how to deal with a lot of problems that have been going on lately. And my best times have been when I've been able to have my little escapes from these problems. I've been getting by through giving myself breaks when possible, just little ones to recuperate a bit. Or if things are really crappy and it's getting late, I'll go to bed and try to deal with it the next day.

So I might need to work on this next week is taking a chance to slow down and reassure myself that the roof isn't caving in over my head when obstacles present themselves. I tend to feel like bad things are only going to continue getting worse, and I forget that things change over time and sometimes something that's bad at first can be a blessing in disguise later. I know this in my head, but I'm not feeling it. Maybe I could try to work with the problems and see what good could come out of them?

Have a good weekend, everybody!
14 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Members,

Are you finding some situations harder to challenge than others?  Are there harder days to challenge, than others? How did you cope and get passed this mountain?

A good idea is to take a look at your mood tracker again and pinpoint which times or, places are most difficult to challenge.  Be ready for the following week armed with this information and take a look at your activity schedule work sheet and your treatment plan worksheet to help guide you.

Share your ideas and with us and let us learn from you and your experience.

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: