Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,638 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FJANA MARJORIE, RJANINA CLAIRE, CEARL JOHN, RBARDAJE, CuppaJo

technical question

14 years ago 0 102 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Luciana,

That was super helpful.
deb
14 years ago 0 224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Deb,

To add an image (avatar) and other information to your profile and posts, you will need to login to your account.  Once logged in, click on the Forums page.  Above the discussion forums, on the right hand side, you will see four hyperlinks.  Choose the Support Group Options link.  Here you can upload a picture using the Browse button.  This button allows you to search for a picture on your computer.  The picture you choose must be smaller than 50KB.  Be sure to select Yes to the statement “Show your picture icon”. You can also edit your other information.

Lastly, don't forget to click the Submit my Changes button to insure the changes are saved.  

Let me know if this helps!

Luciana, Bilingual Health Educator
14 years ago 0 102 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Mods,

How can I add an avatar, or add information to my profile.  When I go to my profile, there are only three options there to choose from.  Any help with this would be appreciated.
deb

Reading this thread: