Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Ask the Expert

15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Brenda,

Welcome to our support community. You've come to a great place with great people and great helpful information. We're sorry to hear about your family and situation. What forms of support or help have you received in the past? Is this the first time you reach out? We'd like to help you. Please get started working through the program. You may find the relationships section to be helpful, as well as the grief and loss section.

If you have any questions, we're here to help!

Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I don't know how to do this really.... I was married for 35 years and now separated.  There is too much history to review here so .... my husband was an alcoholic, 1 had 5 children, one passed away from injuries that she sustained in a motor vehicle accident, we had to take her off of life support.   If I had known that when I separated from my husband that I would lose my whole family I would have just stayed .... My youngest daughter, 18 chose to stay with her Dad.  My heart aches everyday, I cry a lot, life does not really appeal to me right now.  I can't even listen to others talk about their families.  I have lost everything.  What if I never see her again?
15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ask the expert would be a great idea!

15 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think it would be great, we have the moderators and each other, as well as the sessions, but that would be an added bonus and I know I'd be much appreciative of the addition.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it will work out!
15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Members,

We're happy to annouce that we have a new feature in our sister site: HealthyWeightCenter.net 

Ask the Expert is a feature that allows members to ask our expert, Dr. Binks, questions that they would want answered. It's important to ask questions because others my have the exact same question as you.  We encourage you to have a look and to please ask questions. We'd love to hear your feedback. Is this something that would beneficial for the Depression Center?

Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: