Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

PC dummy

15 years ago 0 42 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Sylvie
I get the point, just have to find a way of keeping it outa sight.
15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Stardust,

At this time, because they are PDF to fill them in you have to print them.  This is beneficial because you'll be able to bring your sheets with you and fill them in when an event occurs.

Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
Rosie
Thanks for your help too. Not sure I want to print it out for other eyes to peek at. I live with my parents in law and have a B&B in the same house so not much privicy around. At least my PC has passwords.
Glad you like my name. Do you like my fairy pic - it took me all morning to get that application right. It was part of my being kind to myself phase today.

CindySue
Seems so obvious now that I should just create my own format in Word.  Thanks for your help

15 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Stardust (lovely name by the way!)

I have also not been able to change them on electronic format, I can only print them out so I got a file and after I fill them in, I file them safely away. Its really nice further along the program to be able to refer back to them....

You're doing pretty well on this site for a PC dummy, it took a while for me to get used to the navigation, especially the new 3.0 (I was used to the 2.0 version)!!
15 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stardust,
It's my understanding that the forms are for printing out to use only (I have read this same question elsewhere on this forum). If you can't print it out, you can create your own version of it in Microsoft Word or another similar program and enter your information there. Maybe one day they'll offer a version of the forms that can be edited on the computer (or online)?

Hi can someone please give me some help.
I have downloaded Activity Tracker etc (Abode reader) to my Documents on my PC - now what. I can only print to paper. How do I actually use these sample formats on my PC. Sorry if this sounds dense my grey matter is stretched to the limit navigating the site. I have difficulty if I am not shown how to do computer things and my hubby is nearly 24/7 at work at the moment (he is normally my saving grace with anything to do with computers).

Reading this thread: