Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

episodes

15 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Wildcat,

It's good to see that you can look back at this last episode and draw strength and positivity from it. You are right that it is probably a good idea to minimize the amount of medications you are on at the moment.

Good luck and hang in there!

Faryal, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wildcat, I think it is great that you are able to reflect and put things in perspective as well as prepare for the future.  Have you identified triggers?  Way to go!
15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Wildcat,

I think it is great that you are getting such insights on yourself and your situation. Thank you for sharing with us!
15 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi gang.
now that i am back to a normal me  I can look back at last week   it was something.  I have to get excel to chart these episodes and see if they are becoming more spaced in time ... and consider them with my cycles and my sleep (darn week-ends). 

I think I understand why some bipo, just accept the fact that there will be times when moods escape the meds and live through the period.  It is not easy to think straight when I've crashed and I have no one who can take responsibility for me from the outside - you are ... take this ...-  I am not sure I want to be be more drugged than i am now in any case.  Also, I cannot find my doctor in a short period of time to get that instant help... until I know more  about myself and can do things on my own.

Also, I have read the stories of many people and there is a trade for many.  THere are less of those sparks of 'hey I got it' I understand, I have an Idea!!!!  I have had a lot less and I guess the boredom has been getting on my nerves.   There is no understanding of how the light moved through space, the atmosphere, the window, my room and eye and to my brain anymore. A lot less travels ... and more meds would probably just cut what is left.

So, now that the panic has subsided and I can think clearly.  I am probably best just talking about what I have now and looking at the patterns I am living with.  Now I can remember this next episode and keep calm I think I will have a less miserable time!

Reading this thread: