Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,512 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

checking in

16 years ago 0 46 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i recognized that what i felt this morning was worry and anxiety over many things- current work projects that aren't going as i'd like them to, my dad/family issues etc... and the day did get better, i took the morning slow, read some other posts to "catch up" and then i just decided not to let it beat me... i decided to at least attempt to plow through the day or at least as much of as I could. (i really wanted to call in sick and hide under the covers all day) I made the whole day so far. Tonight should be alright- its dart night and i will be with close friends who make me laugh (a welcome relief), a nap would be nice as well, but that's iffy. i'll continue to plug away... thanks
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Twister, Sorry to hear you're off to a rough start this morning. What could you do to help boost your mood today? Be kind to yourself. Danielle - Bilingual Health Educator
thanks DL, i may have spoken too soon. today is starting out not so good. can't turn off my brain, woke up to tears and tension, frustration and that nasty sense of dread that pokes up every so often. this happened thanksgiving morning too but, i just thought it was my usual holiday stress mode kicking in (i'm a holiday hater to some extent- too much stress, too many people... all that)where one minute i'm kicking the dog (so to speak) and the next i'm crying uncontrollably. i keep telling myself it's stress from work, dad, daughter, the holidays blah, blah, blah. so tired of the roller coaster, just so tired. and then i hear the old messages: "stop being so dramatic", "stop being such a baby", stop being the way you are and act right... people don't want to hear about your problems. i hate days like today, hate feeling this way.
16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Twister, Glad to hear from you again...good to hear that you're doing okay with the meds...
16 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi twister, Thanks for taking the time to stop by with this update! It is great to hear from you and that you are doing ok. Good to hear that you are finding the increased wellbutrin dosage is helping. Finding the right dosage and/or combination of medication can certainly take some time. We wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you again soon! Casey ___________________________ The DC Support Team
i haven't posted in quite awhile and i never know where to jump in. it's great to see so many new members logging on!! things have been going ok, still dealing with the anger issues but, dealing better. i did adjust medications- increased my dosage of wellbutrin and that seems to be working. i just wanted to say hi, i'm still around and glad that all of you are as well.

Reading this thread: