Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,657 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE

I am starting to get desperate

18 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thats ok Amy im glad to hear that you are feeling better throwing up blood dosnt sound like much fun though i hope you are ok now.Take care.Gabbi.
18 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gabbi, thanks for the input, I see my pdoc tomorrow for my monthly checkup. I had been in the hospital the last few days for throwing up blood. It's ok though, this happens to me alot. Other than that, I think I'm doing great. I feel happy and halfway normal. I hope it lasts.
Amy i started out on 50mg of zoloft and have had to increase a couple of times im on 150mg at the moment but it does take a few weeks to start working properly so give it a bit longer and if your still not feeling better i would see your doctor and let them know you arnt feeling any better.Gabbi.
Gabbi, I am taking 50mg Zoloft and 50mg Seroquel. I have been taking them for about a month.
18 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
While I don't have troubles getting out of bed, I do know about the changes in mood and the feeling of hopelessness. As Gabbi said, it takes time, don't get so bugged out if you don't see immediate results. I saw a therapist for several months, and I saw almost NO advancement or improvement in my symptoms. I found this site today after looking for more information on the net. I went through an abusive situation about a month ago and I need to get myself sorted out. Good luck and keep your chin up! Desire is half the motivation for success!
Thats depression for you!I was like that not so long ago wishing for a little pill that i could take to make all these feelings stop what meds are you on and how long have you been on them?I do know medicine alone wont make much difference(well it never for me anyhow)I have been on meds and seeing a psychologist since June and can honestly say im only just now seeing results now.The changes have to start with you the less you do the less you want to do.It aint easy but you were put here for a reason so make the most of it :)Gabbi.
Somedays I feel like I can't get out of bed, and somedays I am really angry, but then somedays I actually feel happy, and I don't understand why I can't control how I feel and why my medicine isn't doing anything about it. Any thoughts? I'm starting to feel as if there isn't any hope for me. I know in my head that there is hope, but I wish my heart and soul felt the same. I am really hoping and praying that one of you guys has the answer.

Reading this thread: