Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,651 Members

Please welcome our newest members: OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO

Hello everyone

18 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Kat im glad to hear your back is doing better back pain can be pure agony.How is things with you and your hubby?My new years was pretty tame i took the kids to watch some fire works my parents were here also my sister and her family came to stay for a couple of days its always lovely to see them but i enjoy when they leave too.I feel like ive got to put on this happy face and pretend im ok and everything is fine when really id love to just stay in bed all day and not have to worry about anything.Im not having such a good day today feeling very lonely and have little motivation to do anything but as usual i will make myself do what needs to be done and hopefully tomorrow i will feel better.I hope you have a great weekend.Gabbi.
18 years ago 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kat, How are things going? Did you have a good Xmas and New Years. I am glad your back is doing better? I have started back at work part-time. It feels good to be back but having some difficulties with my therapy. I am not able to cope with the issues and I have been having some thoughts of hurting myself. My therapist suggested that I come twice a week and that we don't focus on any strong issues but we focus on changing my way of thinking and giving me better ways to deal with my kids. Take care and lots of hugs Sharon
18 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gabbi, How are you? Im much better from my back since my clumsy fall down the stairs. I have mild scolyiosis as it is so I really did a number on my self when I fell now I have even more back pain than usual so thats real fun j/k. It has gotten better though since I fell Im up and about now. Thank you for your concern. How was new years. I hope you had a nice one. do you have any new years resolutions? I havnt made any myself yet but I plan to wich probably means I should put "stop procrastinating" at the top of the list since new years was days ago. :confuse: How is everything been with you? Kat
18 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Kat how are you? Gotta love modern technology cant live with it cant live without it!I hope you are doing well how has your back been?Hopefully better.Gabbi.
18 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey everyone, Sorry I havent posted in a while my computers been going nuts. How are you guys. I hope everyones been doing well.((((((hugs)))))Kat

Reading this thread: