Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Your top 3- Dreams

12 years ago 0 376 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have a lot of night terrors which don't count as dreams... just outbursts of stress energy.  Real dreams are few and far between, but usually involve the need for me to save someone or several someones and I'm not able to do it... Except for the one right after I started the CBT work where I was able to revisit (and change)  an old and tired dream and save all the children in a school bus whereupon we all disembarked and had a picnic.  I love that dream!  It was great :)
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Samantha:  My best dreams are when my pets come to visit me.  Last dream I had I saw them running in the fields filled with flowers.  They were so happy and I could join them.  I've had other dreams of them when I'm searching for them and sometimes they are just out of reach, so close and yet so far.  Not so keen on those obviously.
Another dream I sometimes have is searching for someone.  Usually I have many obstacles to overcome before finding them but often times do not find them.
I have dreamt of my deceased father and sister on many occasions but never dream of my two deceased brothers who died when I was a teenager.  I find that odd.  I would like so much to see them again.  I don't think I have ever dreamt of them.

Sunny
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Samantha,

I already posted on dreams under thread titled..."are you in Dreamland or Nightmare land."...
You will find it there if you want to read it but I must warn you it is very sad..Read or not the choice is yours it doesn't matter to me anymore..I could not write it again and post it here..As you will see real life is not always Wine & Roses

Red....

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Samantha,
I'm not certain I wish to remember the details, but every day I remember people from my last job, and each day it is a nightmare
12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What are the most recent dreams you remember having while sleeping?

Samantha, Health Educator 

Reading this thread: