Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Your Favorite Post

12 years ago 0 376 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
yes... it would be good to hear from some of the members who have gone "missing" ... hard to just let go, once we feel that connection.  I try to send good vibes in their direction and hope that all is well.  Not much else we can do. 
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm not sure I had a favourite post, but there was a thread of one member named Canadian Guy, who was struggling with a lot, among his hope for his fiancee.  Eventually he was hospitalized, and even was able to post, with his fiancee, but we haven't hear from him for a while...
interesting slip of the fingers... favorite type of post is any one posted by anyone who acknowledges my presence and offers encouragement.  The English language is a tricky one :/ or maybe just telling in a Freudian sort of way.
I'm experiencing a bit of information overload... feeling kind of shut down... but am aware of things simmering... still here, still working, just feeling kinda quiet... thoughtful.

I cannot pinpoint one favorite post either... but can say my favorite type of post is anyone that acknowledges my presence and offers encouragement... kind of pathetic I guess, but so very true.
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ashley

There are far too many. Some funny, some sad, but all of them a reminder that this can be cured and how good it is that it can. Not a post goes by that I am not reminded of how I was and if not for the forums I too might have given up. I am so glad I didn't.
Days like today when nothing is happening I wonder how everyone is. I hope because it is summer that everyone is busy and happy. I myself would be in my garden but I got rained out. 

Davit.
12 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members,

Sometimes individuals who post in the forums are not aware of the impact they can have on others.  Now is the time to let them know and share their post for others to read again.  Look through the forums and find a post that really speaks to you personally.  It can be motivating, funny, unique, sincere, caring, thoughtful, etc.  Copy the post and paste it here!  Explain why this post had meaning for you and be sure to acknowledge the author!

If you find more than one that speaks to you even better!

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: