Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

No theraphy Session This Week

12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This week I am finishing my course and couldn't have the 6th session with my therapist. Therapy sesssions willl come back next week. Anyway. I want to share with you what I have learned about myself in the last week.

I have learned that the relationship among thinking, emotions and behaviour are more strong than I initially supspected. And these relationships build on each other. For example, when something with strong emotions happened to me in the past, and I have something similar happening to me in the present, my mind pick the past emotions and revive it . The power of association that our braing do is amazing.

Goals setting - Having too many goals written is a stress for me. Now I am writing 1 long-term goal (more than 1 day to complete) and 3 short-term goals (to be completed in each day). This writen goals should be consider important, if not, I will not bother to write them down. I could also have more goals than 1 long-term and 3 short-term but I will not write them down.

Reading this thread: