Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Your top 3 - people you would like to meet

12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all:  I remember this question was asked last year.  I remember replying that one of the people I wanted to meet was Davit.  Now this year I had the opportunity and even stayed at his place in the mountains.  How more wonderful can that be?  See?  Wishes can come true.  Go for it, you have nothing to lose and much to gain. 
Mother Theresa would be wonderful to meet and so would Charles Aznavour, the singer.

Your friend, Sunny
12 years ago 0 376 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BTW... I met them anew on this trip.  We are all different people now.
12 years ago 0 376 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Coffee with 3?  My mother and stepfather with God in the midst...  I am blessed to have shared coffee with them all week.
12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is funny because I never thought in important people I would like to meet, with one exception: the writers of my favorite books. I enjoy reading business books and have read many of them.

Since my nervous breakdown last year I am not working, but one of good things I did just after the breakdown was to enroll in a master degree program. It hasn't been easy since I get very tired after working for a few hours (especially in the beginning) but in July, if everything goes as planned, I will finish my degree in business consulting.

Now I am feeling a little better comparing with some months ago, and after finishing my degree I will be marketing myself to a new job in the consulting industry. I will pick your advice and choose then 3 reputable consultants for helping me with the right approach to the industry. I will try to have a coffee with them and have an informal talk (even if they appear unreachable).

We are always learning on this program. Keep the good work Samantha and the rest of the health educators.
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Samantha.

They would not be your regular heros and high and mighty. I know how the world works, I could not be bothered. I'm afraid my heros run to a different vein.

My top three would be internet friends. Unfortunately one in Ireland just died. Richard was a unique man. That leaves still quite a few. All common people. I'd like to have coffee with sunny's family. But if I am going to go 3000 miles for a coffee there are so many others I would want to see also. All just friends. No polititions, Popes or sports people and certainly no movie people. Although the Pope might be interesting.

Does this say something about me, I think it does. You ought to be able to guess what it is.
My heros are pretty invisable but they are worth every bit of my adoration. Little people with big hearts.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Members,

If you could have coffee with anyone in the world who would your top 3 choices be?

Samantha, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: