Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

login

15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Members,

Thank you for your feedback.

We now have 2 versions of the Panic Center.  If you would like to continue using Version 2, you can do so by following the link on the bottom right side of the home page.

If you would like to use our great new Version 3, you will need to register with a new email address. 

Once registered and you are still experiencing problems, please send us feedback and we'll do our best to resolve them.

Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys,

It's because the system is being updated to the beta 3.0.  I was having the same problem, changed browsers and it seems to be working under the 2.0 version with IE 6.0.
15 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's darkblue here.. Having the same problem as the above poster... I can't log on to my account, and it's telling me that my email address is not valid.

15 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, i joined here about a week ago under zoe, ive posted on here on the introduce yourself, but ive tried login tonight and it was saying that my email address not valid so i cant login on my normal one which has stuff in the tracker bit on the weekly sessions, anybody got any ideas on how i can use it again please
zoe x

Reading this thread: