Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

A good day

15 years ago 0 123 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats, Zoe!!  That is a big achievement, and good days are always something to smile about! :-)
15 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm glad you had a good day.  You had some very good achievements you should feel proud of yourself.

I'm sorry to hear about your partner.  Have you tried talking to him about how you feel and sharing your achievements with him.  Sometimes people have trouble understanding mental illness. He may need your support in this area.   

I hope you have a great weekend.  Happy Friday!

Ashley, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey
just a update,, since my trip into town i have took the kids to school one morning, ive been to the shop in a car but did go in the shop alone and bought a card, and just in this week i went to a friends house on tuesday night, on wednesday my friends came and we walked round block and today she has been again and we walked round block and down past the shop, im feeling good in myself as i cant remember last time i went out 3 times in one week, although i feel like it should feel more of an achievement to me but im working on it, its hard feel great about doing something when you come back to a house were your partner gives u no support and dosnt speak to u lol.

being out with my friend helped alot as she has a baby and for some reason pushing a pram helps me alot plus i took another tablet which helps me out alot, although i dont want to depend on these tablets for the future im just happy to have them and to get out at the minute. when im anxious i either block it out or depending were i am say to myself i can get help if i need it but i wont need it as the feeling will go away in a minute, or i take my mind of it and talk xxx
15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
zoe27,

Sounds like you had a big day today!

What did you find helpful when you were feeling anxious? Did you try anything different?

Congratulations again on this achievement, you deserve it!

Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today i have spent 3 hours out of my home in town shopping with my mum, i even got the bus there which is one of the scariest things and not been on one for over 6 years, i feel so good right now although a lil tired lol, i didnt have one PA felt anxious now and then but only a little and nothing i couldnt handle, i know it was cause i was with my mum and took meds this morning but still such a big achievment, ive actually sat at a cafe for a drink and toast, spoke to people and bought stuff for me and my kids.  i dont know were ill go from here but im happy with the fact ive been out today, i hope it gets better and better, but ill take it one day at a time for now, xx

Reading this thread: