Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Course

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello CM,

Congratulations! you can do this!
15 years ago 0 151 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Miki:

Congratulations on your success and for your advice.  I will try to take it one moment at a time as I know that this course will be the best thing for me right now.

15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello CM,
I totally understand what you mean. I can't believe that I'm back out there too... 6 months ago, I seriously thought the rest of my life will be spent in a mental institute. But I'm back in school and I start work next week and I know you can do it too!! I was really afraid few days before but it was a lot better than anticipated. Just remember that it's normal to be nervous and take it just moments at a time. 

Thanks CD, Josie and jhori82.

I realize it's quite an accomplishment for me because a year ago I wouldn't have imagined myself at this stage.  I still am very anxious about getting back into "society" when I have been sheltered for so long.

15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats for the next step, good luck, I know you'll do well!  Oh, and if I don't see you...good afternoon, good evening and good night.  (from a movie - Truman Show )
15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
caden,   Congratulations!  Good for you for getting back in there!  Prepare yourself with the exposure exercises and get organized!  Have all your materials ready and maybe do some pre-course reading to get you started and ahead of the game!   This is awesome!

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lol and i answered you in the wrong section  . Thats brilliant news CM . Really hope it goes well for you

Hi Ya All:

Just wanted to let you guys know I got a call this afternoon, I start the college course on Monday.  I am excited but also very frightened and anxious as I have been out of circulation for over a year and a half now.

I know I am making the right decision going as it will be to my benefit and hopefully integrate me back into the workforce.

(I posted this originally in the wrong sections, oops)

Reading this thread: